PDA

View Full Version : Jack(now named Henry) just got outside

marysmerrycats
05-07-2003, 04:30 PM
I changed their names to henry (was jack) and george (was oscar)

as I was leaving the room to come back into the rest of the house... Henry ran outside! there is no way he can get to the rest of the house, but he ran along the side yard! and I just took a shower so I have just a big t-shirt on, so luckily he stopped before he got to the front of the house! there is a high wall so no one could see me. there I was running after this darned cat! luckily he doesn't mind being held at all! I carried him back to the room and wiped him off with a wet washcloth! I knew this was going to happen sooner or later...:eek:

jenluckenbach
05-07-2003, 07:28 PM
NAW-TEE Henry!

kimlovescats
05-07-2003, 10:30 PM
Yikes... glad you got him back before you had some explaining to do!!! :eek: ;) :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-07-2003, 10:46 PM
I'm so glad that you were able to catch Henry and bring him back inside. So are their full names Gorgeous George and Handsome Henry? :)

marysmerrycats
05-08-2003, 02:33 AM
wouldn't that have been something?..."crazy cat lady wearing only large tee-shirt, found chasing after runaway cat! details at 11"....!!

gorgeous and handsome are just their nicknames... unless I can think up similar names for the other 7 cats... any ideas?

marvelous muffin
eloquent emma
lovely louise
charming charlie
? patches
? callie
? cassie

marysmerrycats
05-08-2003, 07:03 PM
:rolleyes: :confused:

NoahsMommy
05-08-2003, 07:26 PM
Uh oh! That's the worst feeling when they escape. :( Glad you caught the cutie! :)

krazyaboutkatz
05-09-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by marysmerrycats
wouldn't that have been something?..."crazy cat lady wearing only large tee-shirt, found chasing after runaway cat! details at 11"....!!

gorgeous and handsome are just their nicknames... unless I can think up similar names for the other 7 cats... any ideas?

marvelous muffin
eloquent emma
lovely louise
charming charlie
? patches
? callie
? cassie How about Precious Patches, Cute Callie, and Cunning Cassie. :)

marysmerrycats
05-09-2003, 01:35 AM
hey Ilike those, ok...

marvelous muffin
eloquent emma
lovely louise
charming charlie
precious (or prince) patches
cute callie
curious cassie