PDA

View Full Version : Sophie's favorite game

LiL LaUrA 2189
05-07-2003, 04:13 PM
Sophie's favorite game is when she hides behind a door and you stick your finger or a piece of paper under the door. Sophie will try to grab it and her little paw come out from under the door. It's soo cute! When she wants to play she will go behind the door and cry until you play. Does anyone else's cat play this game?

PS I don't know if I did the attachment right, so if it doesn't come out I will redo it. :)

HayleyRosie
05-08-2003, 06:39 AM
My cats don't play with me like this but they play with each other like it! Hayley gets on one side and Mandy gets on the other.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-12-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by HayleyRosie
My cats don't play with me like this but they play with each other like it! Hayley gets on one side and Mandy gets on the other.

Yes, I've seen this in the past. Tubby would be in the bathroom with me - with the door closed - and all of a sudden Peanut's paw would come in under the door. :D Tubby, of course, would notice it and the game would be on. :D

I've done this on occassion with each one separately playing with my finger. Peanut will still do it sometimes, but I think Tubby thinks he is too smart for this game anymore. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Great pics! :D

Edwina's Secretary
05-12-2003, 04:01 PM
When we lived in a townhouse there was a gate between our patio and the neighbor. They had two little dogs and Edwina loved to tease them. She would wait until they were sniffing at a crack in the fence then jump at the fence. She would lay on her side and stick her paws under the gate. Of course the dogs would go wild.

It was great fun until one day when one of the dogs caught her paw and gave it a nip! Oh the drama!!! She was NOT amused!

Here she is looking through the lattice on the top of the fence...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid47/p4c267b428c1f335a3276e51eb009370c/fcc8af82.jpg