PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new!

allanimalswelcome
05-07-2003, 03:40 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Rachel and I've already posted on the dog board about my shelties but I thought I'd introduce the rest of my critters.

I have a little rabbit named Totoro. He's two years old and my world. My dad is stubborn about getting new animals so he was a great surprise!

I have two birds. A tiel named Linux who's...probably over 7. I also have a little parakeet also two. His name is Blue. He is the most vicoues parakeet EVER! He'll get on your finger and attack you! I have a scar from him! Still I love him :p

I finally have a anole. He has no name and is at least 4years old. My mom loves these guys. She LOVES them. We tried to get a female but the lady at the pet store gave us a male...TWICE!

I'll show you some pics l8ter!

~Rachel

Aspen and Misty
05-07-2003, 03:49 PM
Welcome! I am owned by 1 dog, Nova a Sheeba Inu/ Lab mix, a Bunny Names Julian, 4 wionderful ratties, Melony, tundra Hope and Brook and a cat named Julian.

My mother has a Sheltie, Teddy, you can see him in my sig. I hope to breed them someday, I think they are wonderful dogs and would love to talk to you about them sometime!

Ash

ps: Othe animals in my house hold that are not mine are as followed- 1 Dog- Huney 3 cats, hoss buddy smokey 1 Oscar- Guy 1 Chamleon- Peaches and 1 cat fish- Godzilla

CathyBogart
05-07-2003, 03:53 PM
Welcome aboard! I LOVE your rabbit's name BTW: Hayao Miyazaki is my favorite japanese animator, and I LOVE that movie! ^_^

We can't wait to see pictures!

allanimalswelcome
05-07-2003, 04:06 PM
Oh you've seen "My neighbor totoro"! I looove it! I named him that because when we would let him run around the kitchen he would go under the stove (don't worry it was off) and get all dusty and then I remembered totoro being a dust bunny so it fit!

~Rachel

Tweety_Pie
05-07-2003, 04:12 PM
Hi, welcome to pet talk!:D

I have

2 budgies- Tweety and Dexter
1 veiled chameleon- Rex
2 dogs- Honey and Taffy
2 fish- Mr.Big and Tiger

lol thats my animal crew!:D

Desert Arabian
05-07-2003, 05:08 PM
Hello, welcome to Pet Talk!

I have 8 children. They are all rats. Here are the girls: Peanut, Nugget, Sweet Pea, Chloe, Daisy, and Suzie. These are the boys: Oscar and Fred. I also have a Brown Mackerel Tabby named Dudley.

These are my (best) furfriends: (can't forget them, love them just as much)
Jack- Quarter/Morgan Horse
Rowdie- Blue Beagle
Tasha- Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix
Rosie- Chocolate Lab
Zeus- Yellow Lab
Sadie- Black Lab
Sassy- German Shepherd
Nikita- Miniature American Eskimo

....some of the dogs are owned by my dad's friends, others are neighbor dogs. All of them know me as the 6 hour dog walker :p And I am the one who loves to play with them for hours on end. :p

I can't wait to see picture of your loved ones!!

Dogz
05-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Welcome to pet talk!
I am owned by four dogs.
Samoyed- Prince
Labrador-Digger
Labrador- Chubby
Pug-Otis
You can see pics of them on my avatar!;)
I can't wait until some pics!:)

tikeyas_mom
05-07-2003, 11:05 PM
welcome to pet talk.

I am owned by:

1 shih tzu: Oscar

1 Siberian Husky: Tikeya

1 House cat: Fuzzy

1 Mouse: Zelda

3 hamsters: Spur, Whisky, Cuddles

2 parakeets: Spanky and Spring

1 Cockatiel: Cheeko

2 gerbils: Sage and Jade

a bunch of fish inlcluding:

4 tetras, a shark, a betta, a loach and the three stooges (they are japaneese KOI)

popcornbird
05-08-2003, 12:00 PM
Welcome!

I have two sweet cockatiels, both of whom you can see in my signature. :)

I'll love to see pics of all your pets especially the little tiel and keet! :D

PJ's Mom
05-09-2003, 09:12 AM
Welcome Rachel. :)

I'm not very active here, but you'll see one of my twins, Rottieluver45 on here quite a bit when she doesn't spend her time grounded because of a bad grade here or there. :eek:

We are owned by 2 dogs, (PJ and Bailey) 2 cats (Barclay and Pumpkin) 1 bunny (Thelmer) 1 guinea pig (Herbert), and 11 fish , Data, Oscar, George, Gracie, Strabo, Sning, Flea, Tick, Snowflake, Spot and Bob. :D