PDA

View Full Version : Pet Game

Layka3000
05-06-2003, 09:24 PM
What game do you most play with your small pet such as bird, ferret, guniea pig, hamster, horse, ets...?Tell me!!

allanimalswelcome
05-07-2003, 03:34 PM
My rabbit and I play and go seek. I also play that with my birds.

~Rachel

tikeyas_mom
05-08-2003, 09:18 PM
I cuddles my hammies and let them run around *supervised and 1 at a time* .. they also like their ball. :D..

my dog I cuddle, take for walks... Oscar my moms dog I play fetch and tagg and restle..

My cat, I dont play with..

My birds dont really play, they sing alot though.

I like to hold my gerbils, but they get overly excited, so ya they jump.

Layka3000
05-09-2003, 01:52 PM
Cut you have alot of pets!:)

Pup_Luva
06-02-2003, 06:10 PM
At the school computer lab, I take care of 2 parakeets. Usually they've been boring, and always bite, so we were never interested in them. But, last week, my friends and I got one of the birds to learn a trick! We pass the bird, Icon, his ball, and he throws it back with his beak! It's so cute! :) So we were able to teach an old parakeet new tricks...guess that only doesnt work for dogs

:)

Layka3000
07-28-2003, 03:20 PM
THtat sounds FUN!

alexlavell
08-06-2003, 10:16 PM
My cat likes to play cat-and-mouse and get-the-catnip, though she's not very successful. My friend's guinea pig likes to play tag in his yellow ball.

Layka3000
02-20-2004, 06:52 PM
TAG.. now that sounds interesting. lol

hili
02-29-2004, 08:48 AM
Usslely my cat is play with every thing, sometime it very enoy :mad:, sometime is it funny and sometime is it very fun :D!!! and sometime is it verry nice :P!!!!

Sweet Sixy
03-13-2004, 03:51 PM
I used to play tag with my horse a lot, she loved it! She and I also used to play soccer.
My rabbit and I don't so much play as just goof around, he likes to jump over my legs when I'm sitting on the floor and he loves to see how much of the chair he can manage to get me to move out of!:rolleyes: Silly Little Bunny

pink_giggles90
06-20-2004, 11:00 PM
me and my two ferrets well play more that 80% of the time their out! mostly i'm not playing but they love to think that. i'm usually chasin them around the house,under the chars, on the couch trying to get back what they stole! their so fast!lol.:p i somtimes get upset though:mad: , like when i wrap presents, they steel the ribbon or play in the paper til' its ripped, anythings a toy to a ferret.lol my clothes the papertowls, my families dog,hes a sweetie!!!:D me and davante armonie von toms,(yeah thats his whole name, i cal him Bon, not sure why.)he's a white snauzer, and loves for us to through his stuffed aminamls,he he, but will only bring them to you if you say"fine, i' not playin with you" and turn a way then he giives you the toy and sits in front of you. well their great!:) :D :p :) :D :p

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-22-2004, 11:27 AM
Hmmm...I like to play "catch the carrot" with my guinea pig, Domino, and when he calls to me, I respond. I also like to play hide-and-seek with him! (he likes to hide in oatmeal containers and other stuff that he can fit in!)

~KT and Domino~

cookieluver7
10-17-2004, 04:00 PM
I have a rabbit and his favorite game isn't what I consider a "game." He just loves to get pet, and loves attention. He loves to sit on my lap and cuddle. He loves when I warm him when it's cold outside. If this is considered a game... then this is most definatly my rabbit's favorite game!

guineapiggie13
10-17-2004, 05:44 PM
My guinea pigs Patches and Smudge love to hide in their hideouts. They also love to run around and aroun and around their hideouts too! They are silly little boys!:rolleyes: