PDA

View Full Version : Bad Weather across the country

ramanth
05-06-2003, 09:34 AM
Just wanted people to check in. Especially those in the lower midwest and Plain's states.

We had the sirens going yesterday evening. About 5 tornados in Oakland county from what I heard and another in Macomb (where I was with Andy)

Of course Andy, Colin, and I were outside looking for it. :rolleyes: Kids don't try that at home.

The sky did turn a nice shade of green, but the twister was north of us.

We're all right. :)

ChrisH
05-06-2003, 05:00 PM
The bad weather you are having was reported over here and I was wondering and worrying about Pet Talkers living in those areas. Kimmy I am so glad to hear you, Andy and Kia are all ok.:)

Pam
05-06-2003, 05:18 PM
Today I overheard someone complaining about our rather cool and miserable (spritzing rain) weather today and they quickly took back those words when remembering the tornadoes that have ripped through the US recently. I too hope all of our Pet Talkers in the affected states are OK. Report in, OK? Kimmy, glad you are OK!

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-06-2003, 05:42 PM
ugh
we have been having a lot of bad weather here the past week. It's been storming for the past two hours now.... :(

anna_66
05-06-2003, 05:44 PM
I'm so glad to hear your alright Kim.

Luckily the weather has been pretty nice here the last couple of days, but it's supposed to get nasty tomorrow.

A couple of weeks ago there was a tornado sighted a few miles from where we live:eek: I was really scared, we don't have a basement.

Hope everyone is doing alright!

RICHARD
05-06-2003, 06:13 PM
i hope people remember to open their pockets, donate materials, or give blood for the people affected by Mom Nature.

i know the Red Cross took some hits after 9/11, they did a great
job here in Southern California after the '94 quake.

Tho our family did not need assistance thru that disaster, they were very helpful and on site so fast it was a fantastic to know that we have resources like that here at home.

Thanks!

lovemyshiba
05-07-2003, 07:47 AM
I too, hope everyone is ok in those areas.
Kimmy--you're nuts!!!!!!!!:D When I hear a storm, I hide!!!!
We've had some nice weather, but I keep thinking of those who have been hit by the tornadoes--very scary!!

ramanth
05-07-2003, 08:45 AM
Yikes Anna! I'd be scared too. There is no shelter at my apartment complex and I'm on the second floor.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. :)

Hoping that everyone is okay.