PDA

View Full Version : hubbys birthday tomorrow............

carole
05-05-2003, 06:50 PM
well folks, yep its his big day tomorrow, and the good news is the firm he works for gives everyone the DAY OFF on their birthday if it falls during the week, neat ahye, so i am planning a mystery day for him.
I will start by having a large soak in the big spa at our swimming complex, followed by ALL YOU CAN EAT smorgasborg at VALENTINES our favourite restaurant, really good deal buy one get one half price, around 17.00 for lunch, and i have it from overseas guests from Britain, best they have ever had, so looking forward to that, our son is paying for his Dads birthday meal, and then i am going to give him a movie ticket to c NEMISUS Star Trek, nope i wont be joining him, I LOATHE science fiction, but he always says oh well i will c it when it comes out on video, so he will enjoy that i think.
Our daughter has got him a big box of cadbury favourites choccys, hmm my favourites too, might be hanging around him more than ususal.
Well i hope he enjoys it, i will anyhow, and of course he gets the pleasure of my company for most of the day lol, cant beat that hehehehe. OOPS best go and bake his chocolate, banana birthday cake cya:) ;)

neko1
05-05-2003, 07:12 PM
Tell him happy birthday from all of us here at pt!!! Sounds like you have a busy day planned:) Enjoy and have fun!

carole
05-07-2003, 08:15 PM
Thanks we had a great day, nice spa, nice meal and he enjoyed his movie,

kimlovescats
05-07-2003, 10:38 PM
WOW ... what a day! I'll be sure to let you know when it's MY birthday so you can plan it for me!!! :D

Happy Birthday to HUBBY!;)

IttyBittyKitty
05-08-2003, 07:10 AM
.... To Carole's Hubby! Sounds like he had a beaut day!

carole
05-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Well thanks everyone, he did have a good day, so did i, infact i tuckered the old boy out, i think, all that good food and relaxation, fell asleep on the couch late afternoon and all evening hmm oh well i guess he is the ripe old age of 46 now lol, and kim would be my pleasure to plan your day, i love organising everyone heheheh.:) ;) :cool: