PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe this :-( ...

ellensy
05-05-2003, 01:31 PM
http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/dog.html

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...... after looking or more like quickly scrolling by these pictures of dogs being tormented... i really cant believe these insane humans...... i still cant believe that there are people who can still sleep after being so cruel and heartless!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tina
05-05-2003, 02:30 PM
Those poor,poor dogshttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/traurig/sad-smiley-012.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/traurig/sad-smiley-012.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/traurig/sad-smiley-002.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/traurig/sad-smiley-002.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/traurig/sad-smiley-001.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/traurig/sad-smiley-001.gif

lovemyshiba
05-05-2003, 03:05 PM
disgusting--dog meat??? :( :( :(
look at this guy
http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/dog-meat-16_small.jpg
reminds me of Kito--how sad

I wish everyone would quit doing research on dogs, and killing them for meat or fur. It's so sad.:( :( :( :(

Stenograsaurus
05-05-2003, 04:35 PM
WARNING!!!!!!! These photos are very graphic!!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-05-2003, 05:24 PM
You don't know how angry that makes me. I am outraged...

WHY????????

Rottieluver45
05-05-2003, 08:44 PM
I saw that! It`s sooooo disgusting!!

Aspen and Misty
05-05-2003, 08:50 PM
That is so sad :( I wanted to pick them all up and hug them and kiss them and show them not all humans are evil. I've wanted to go vegetarion (sp) for weeks now but my dad won't let me, I keep pushing for it, but he won't let me. This is just one more reson why I want to go vegie though.

Ash

tikeyas_mom
05-05-2003, 09:15 PM
OMG I am like crying.

That is so inhuman.

how could they, I dont know what to say, I didnt even get half way through the photos befor I threw up. ..

marysmerrycats
05-06-2003, 12:17 PM
I just can't look at them, I have not even opened the pics, but if it involves cruelity to animasl, then..:( :mad:

luckies4me
05-07-2003, 12:19 PM
Popcornbird, in Taiwan and China they do eat human fetuses, as in babies that have been taken out of pregnant mothers who sought abortion. Most of these abortions are performed in the last trimester, called partial birth abortion where the women gives birth the baby, all except the head. The doctor than keeps the babies head inside a little with just a bit sticking out so that he can shove something into the brain to kill the baby. The baby comes out kicking, moving etc. and then they kill it. It is murder and Congress is trying to ban partial birth abortion in the United States. Anyways, these babies are sold as food to humans. They make baby soup etc. It's discusting but they find nothing wrong in something that was considered "not wanted" and eating it. :mad: :( :( :(

tikeyas_mom
05-07-2003, 01:43 PM
I seen thgat email, I thought it was fake. that is soooo groose.

Twisterdog
05-07-2003, 11:19 PM
Ps. I got an email a few weeks back that was similar to this except that they were humans eating HUMAN babies!

That email is a hoax.

Popcornbird, in Taiwan and China they do eat human fetuses, as in babies that have been taken out of pregnant mothers who sought abortion.

Really? I've never heard of that. Could you post a source, please.

Soledad
05-07-2003, 11:22 PM
Luckies please tell us where you got this information. The info on partial birth abortion is most definitely false.

Soledad
05-08-2003, 07:35 PM
Not to scold you, Pops, but I don't think you'd appreciate reading something on PT like: "Pakistani people eat weird stuff like human babies."

KYS
05-08-2003, 07:47 PM
posted by Soledad:
Not to scold you, Pops, but I don't think you'd appreciate reading something on PT like: "Pakistani people eat weird stuff like human babies." >>>>>>>

I agree with Soledad and Twister.
Popcorn and luckies4me,
If you are going to post something like this to
the list, could you please back it up with
a reliable source.
Much appreciated.

shellonabeach
05-08-2003, 08:29 PM
I am at university living with my boyfriend and a mature phD student from China, Felix.

I could ask Felix if there is any truth in the fetus thing but to be honest I think that would be a total insult to him (I'm not saying that I think it's true/untrue). We have had a great many discussion about the eating of cats and dogs - to him as it is us it is totally disgusting. He eats a lot of foods that we do not eat but very little of his diet is meat, and the only meat he eats is chicken and fish.

However what we must remember is that it is a different culture in some other countries, Felix had never seen a hamster or gerbil before he met us. He is absolutely fascinated by them and if we want to go away for the day he will keep an eye on all 27 of them!!

In his first year in the UK he took in a sick, stray cat and paid to have him treated. When he couldn't take the cat with him to his new house (landlords usually do not allow pets) he travelled the cat to be with his wife in Denmark where he now lives a life of luxury.

luckies4me
05-08-2003, 09:50 PM
http://www.abortiontv.com/AbortedBabiesSoldAsHealthFood.htm

Soledad, what info on partial birth abortion is false? I have been studying abortion for a LONG time! Please tell me what I posted that was false?

NoahsMommy
05-09-2003, 11:45 PM
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/eatingbabies.htm

This isn't real.....

moosmom
05-09-2003, 11:46 PM
Boy, some people are SO gullible! Hey luckies4me, I've got some desert property in Kalamazoo for sale. Wanna buy it??

NoahsMommy
05-09-2003, 11:47 PM
:) :D :)

NoahsMommy
05-09-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Thanks for posting that Kelly!

*phew* I can't believe people would make such things and spread them throughout the world! :mad: They are probably trying to give the nation and culture a bad impression! :mad:
There are a lot of sick people out there. Its sad....

shais_mom
05-10-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
Boy, some people are SO gullible! Hey luckies4me, I've got some desert property in Kalamazoo for sale. Wanna buy it??

LMAO!

luckies4me
05-10-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/eatingbabies.htm

This isn't real.....

I've already read that. That is not what I am talking about. I never heard of that email until PCB mentioned it. I came across my info while researching abortion, and that is how I came across the link that I provided.

Just because the email was a hoax does not mean it doesn't happen.

luckies4me
05-10-2003, 12:43 AM

OOOH really! YAY I have always wanted to move there. I just love the desert! :D

NoahsMommy
05-10-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Just because the email was a hoax does not mean it doesn't happen.

Where do you find stuff like this? I mean, in my daily life, I would NEVER come accross these horrid sites you share here.

shais_mom
05-10-2003, 12:47 AM
why do you research abortion?

Soledad
05-10-2003, 12:49 AM
Luckies -

I suggest talking to an actual doctor for abortion information rather than an anti-abortion website for info. If you honestly think that women around the country regularly engage in partial birth abortions (especially the method you claim to be used) you are very misinformed. Start questioning the sources of this information and what their motivation is.

luckies4me
05-10-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Soledad
Luckies -

I suggest talking to an actual doctor for abortion information rather than an anti-abortion website for info. If you honestly think that women around the country regularly engage in partial birth abortions (especially the method you claim to be used) you are very misinformed. Start questioning the sources of this information and what their motivation is.

I never said that women reguarly seek to have partial birth abortions, but that is how they do it as I have seen pictures and talked to several doctors about it.

Shais_Mom I do not wish to elaborate ok?

NoahsMommy, I have posted but two links.

NoahsMommy
05-10-2003, 01:22 AM
NoahsMommy, I have posted but two links.
Still....my question remains and somewhat mirrors that of Shais_mom. WHY would you further research something like that??

luckies4me
05-10-2003, 01:31 AM
Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 1997 - Amends the Federal criminal code to prohibit any physician from knowingly performing a partial-birth abortion in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, unless it is necessary to save the life of the mother. Prescribes penalties.

Defines a "partial birth abortion" as an abortion in which a person, deliberately and intentionally, partially vaginally delivers a living fetus before killing the fetus and completing the delivery.

Source: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d105:HR01122:@@@L&summ2=m&

luckies4me
05-10-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Still....my question remains and somewhat mirrors that of Shais_mom. WHY would you further research something like that??

You can PM me to find out. I do not wish to discuss it with the whole world.

http://www.partialbirthabortions.com/

NoahsMommy
05-10-2003, 01:38 AM
You can PM me to find out. I do not wish to discuss it with the whole world.
I'm not trying to pry into your personal life. I was just curious why someone would have such an extensive interest in the subject.

shais_mom
05-10-2003, 01:40 AM
Your personal life IS your business, altho you have certainly done more than your fair share of sharing certain things.
You open these doors than slam them shut when we get too curious. That is fine, but maybe you should contemplate what information you are giving us, b/c we are automatically going to wonder. Altho we are not trying to pry. HONEST!
I reiterate my statement that Your personal life IS your business!!!

luckies4me
05-10-2003, 02:05 AM
I sent both of you a PM

kohala
05-10-2003, 11:36 AM
About "weird" - In every culture, diet is strongly influenced by the environment it originates in. Meat is taken from available sources, just as vegetation - fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices. There are also religious taboos that often have originated in truly health conscious practices, that get handed down over generations prohibiting the consumption of various items that may be part of the diet of a different culture.
Weird is a subjective perspective - many people in my "culture" would consider it weird to add sweet spices to meat dishes, yet there are cultures that consider that standard. One of the "weirder" things eaten by some Asian cultures is "balloot" - any of you ever try one? They are eggs with the fetus of the chicken still in them, and I do not recall the preparation process. A standard delicacy that I have discussed with many of my "Asian" American friends, along with many non-Asians that have travelled or lived there. Although I do not condone the eating of dogs, cats, or many other species, I do eat chicken, beef, lamb, pork and fish.
Initially I was going to post the difference between an aware being like a dog and a food being like a chicken. Then I remembered my Grandma's hens, and how much she interacted with them, and how entertaining they were. It gives one pause for thought, yet I still eat chicken and could not knowingly eat dog meat. I do not condone what appears to be a very inhumane and unsanitary practice in Korea and other countries of processing dogs.
Yet we here stuff intestine with all sorts of meat and fat and God-knows-what and devour them with relish - pun intended. I would be willing to bet some other cultures would consider that weird.
The human dilemna continues . . . .

moosmom
05-13-2003, 09:06 PM
You open these doors than slam them shut when we get too curious. That is fine, but maybe you should contemplate what information you are giving us, b/c we are automatically going to wonder.

Amen to that!!

Luckies4me,

Is there some kind of thrill you get in being such a drama queen? It's getting old REAL fast.

marysmerrycats
05-14-2003, 12:47 AM
Is there some kind of thrill you get in being such a drama queen? It's getting old REAL fast.

LOL!:D

luckies4me
05-14-2003, 10:42 AM
Amen to that!!

Luckies4me,

Please mind your own business, why I do research on certain things is none of your business. I mentioned something and someone turned that into a big "thing", NOT me. Drama queen? I think that's your job. :rolleyes:

PayItForward
05-14-2003, 03:28 PM
I'm just glad, that the email was a big hoax. :)

Well done Noahmommy in locating that rumour website. In fact I had a quick read of that rumour site and I have to post the soap story under general. I received this in an email yonks ago and found it very very funny.

RICHARD
05-14-2003, 03:38 PM
i think there is a mixup between fetus and placentas...

in some cultures the placenta is fried and the dad eats it....
and there was a time when placentas were used in shampoo...
it left your hair 'baby soft' PUN INTENDED.......

also would you cook a baby in baby oil???

luckies4me
05-14-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

also would you cook a baby in baby oil???

Actually I prefer to use Olive Oil, it's a lot healthier. :p It also makes their legs and arms a little more crispier if you deep fry them....

Cincy'sMom
05-14-2003, 04:21 PM
Please mind your own business, why I do research on certain things is none of your business. I mentioned something and someone turned that into a big "thing", NOT me. Drama queen? I think that's your job. :rolleyes:

Sorry luckies, I have to agree with Donna and Shais_mom and others...you really seem to enjoy giving a little statement, but then if you are questioned, you "don't want to talk about it" that is fine and that is your business. But if you don't care to share, why do you? Over and over and over again....Don't mention anything and you won't get questions...I think you like the attention and the drama. And if that is what keeps you life interesting, well then, more power to you. I would think you had enough interesting things with you son and your bf and your pets and your job, but hey, whatever floats your boat

luckies4me
05-14-2003, 04:25 PM
:D

RICHARD
05-14-2003, 06:02 PM
Actually I prefer to use Olive Oil, it's a lot healthier. :p It also makes their legs and arms a little more crispier if you deep fry them....

tempura or beer batter?