PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday dear Juni

Barbara
05-05-2003, 05:48 AM
Filou and Tigris have decided to enjoy the wonderful weather and not to travel in a closed plane. So they have more room for the gifts!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p5ef6c5b5e0593c7f84aac445441f6148/fc35c0ea.jpg

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-05-2003, 06:47 AM
How cute!

Happy Happy Birthday Juni!

Ally has a message for you:

Meeeeoooow Juni, dis is Ally. Happpeeee Bifdayyyyyy! Is evvy body arriving for you beeg parti? I was vewweee aksited to be invites to yous parti, and asso to kum dere and do head-bumpies wif Bach (now I's bwushing and got da giggles). :o

But my meowmie sez I has to go inna porta prison to fly to yous parti, and I dont get in dat fing for ANYFING! :eek:

I is vewwy soories I is not at yous parti, but meawmie promisd me she will show me da picshurs if you puts dem on dis puter thingy. So will yoo show me da picshoors?? :cool:

I is tooo next week - I is asso haffing a bifday - I is sooooo aksited!

Big Bifday Kitten Kisses
Fwom Ally:D

05-05-2003, 06:59 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/PRESENT2.GIF

Happy Birthday from me too, Juni!! I hope that my 2 rascals arrived at your place safely:confused: ? They rushed away to our airport last Sunday, meowing they had some urgent business to take care of...:rolleyes: ! Please give me a sign that they are in Chisinau:eek: :D Give them both a kissie from me; and tell them to leave the tuna alone, it is for YOU!!!:) :)

ChrisH
05-05-2003, 07:42 AM
Happy Birthday Juni!:)

Ebby sends her regrets that she couldn`t attend your party and sends her best wishes for a lovely day, plus lots of love, purrs, and headbumpies too.:D

Randi
05-05-2003, 07:55 AM
Happy Birthday, dear Juni!

We hope you’ll have fun with all the other kitties and that Fister didn’t eat your presents on the way! :eek:
And we hope you'll get all the yummy treats you like and lots of cuddles too! :D Here's to many, many more!

http://www.gifpix.de/Geburtstag/00003650.gif

Don’t forget to send a report! ;)

jenluckenbach
05-05-2003, 10:33 AM
Happy Birthday from Amber
Happy Birthday from Ashley
Happy Birthday from Biddy
Happy Birthday from Calvin
Happy Birthday from Fern
Happy Birthday from Jasper
Happy Birthday from Jim
Happy Birthday from Kim
Happy Birthday from Lucas
Happy Birthday from Monte
Happy Birthday from Rutherford
Happy Birthday from Sterling
Happy Birthday From Willow

Kona & Oreo's mom
05-05-2003, 10:45 AM
Happy birthday, Juni! Kona sends her best wishes to you! :D

HayleyRosie
05-05-2003, 11:01 AM
Happy Birthday Juni! Hope you are having a great birthday. Are Hayley and Mandy being good girls?

Cataholic
05-05-2003, 11:13 AM
Happy Birthday Juni!!!!!!! I hope my four behave themselves!!! I told Georgia and Ally to make sure they were sleeping in separate quarters from Dakky and Tenny!!! Have fun babies.

lailamara
05-05-2003, 11:51 AM
Happy Birthday beautiful Juni, I hope Maya got there with the presents. There was lots of fresh salmon and shrimps. I hope she didn't sample them to see if they were good enough for you...and then tell you she lost them.... Have a fantastic party... go easy on the catnip.

gini
05-05-2003, 12:28 PM
Happy Birthday Juni!!

Rascal wanted to join you, but he ate your presents!!

Have a wonderful day with all of your friends!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-05-2003, 12:35 PM
HAP-PEE BIRFDAY!!!
from Leonardo, Luke, Chester

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-05-2003, 01:21 PM
Happy Birthday Juni!!!

Hope you have a great party with all your kitty friends!!

Miss Meow
05-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Happy birthday beautiful Juni! You don't look a day over two! :D

NoahsMommy
05-05-2003, 06:21 PM
HAPPEE BIRDAY JUNI!!!

We hope u hav a nice day!

Luv,
Noah, Noel, Basil, Olivia & Micah :D

marysmerrycats
05-06-2003, 01:27 AM
happy birthday Juni!!

Vio&Juni
05-06-2003, 03:27 AM

The birthday party was a blast. All the kitties rolled in catnip, ate chicken and shrimps and drank Clam Juice. I don't have any idea which kitty brought it :confused:

I can tell you for sure that some romantic relations started. I don't like to spread rumours, but Edwina seems to enjoy Butter's company very much. Canadian Maya IS bossy, but Tigris seems to like this. I think Pickles and Tabasco were interested very much in Hayley and Mandy, yes, I know Mandy is still a little girl, but love comes at any age, and the boys agreed that they are also young, they'll wait. KAK's boys Sunny and Cirrus - Georgia and Ally ;).
OK, I said I don't like to spread rumours. I am sure, every kitty will share the news with her meowmie or daddee.

Barbara
05-06-2003, 03:29 AM
Are Filou and Tigris on their way? Who comes with them? Maya from Canada? We have Easterly wind so that should be ok!

Vio&Juni
05-06-2003, 04:22 AM
Every kitty left, some broken-hearted. Some of these kitties leave very far from each other and the only opportunity to see each other is an occasion like this.
You should have seen this - kitty kisses, love promises. They all promised to ask their hoomans to have birthday parties for them, so they could meet again soon.

Filou and Tigris left too a little later than the others. Juni was so sad that her bf is leaving :(

HayleyRosie
05-06-2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni

I think Pickles and Tabasco were interested very much in Hayley and Mandy, yes, I know Mandy is still a little girl, but love comes at any age, and the boys agreed that they are also young, they'll wait.

I wonder what Tama will think of Pickles being interested in Hayley. Or was it Tabasco interested in Hayley?

Vio&Juni
05-06-2003, 06:19 AM
You should ask them. They were walking all four of them together :)

IttyBittyKitty
05-06-2003, 07:11 AM
Happy belated birthday, Juni! Pixel sends her regrets, but she was too busy climbing the screen door and attacking the venitian blinds to come to your party! She regrets it now though, and will definitely be there next time :D *headbumpies*