PDA

View Full Version : Cool new cat tree!!!

Nomilynn
05-03-2003, 11:19 PM
While running some errands today, I decided to pop into PetCetera to see what was there. I walked in, and there was a fairly big cat tree for only $80!!! It was a must have. It was marked down from $220. Then, once I got it into the car, I noticed that the base was broken. I knew I could fix it no problems, but I didn't think I should have to pay full price for a broken tree, so I got 10% off!! What a great deal! I have no digi camera :( but I will take some pics asap. All three of them just love it to death! Tilly has spent the whole evening sleeping in it :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-03-2003, 11:23 PM
Wow! It sure sounds like you got a great deal. :D Now if only you could borrow a digital camera so we didn't have to wait so long to see it. :) My cats absolutely love their cat trees. It's one of the best things that I've ever bought for them. :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-04-2003, 02:29 AM
Sounds like you got a real bargain, and I'm sure the furkids will love it!

jenluckenbach
05-04-2003, 05:50 AM
Cats really love cat trees. I won one off of e-bay, but it is not here yet.

moosmom
05-04-2003, 08:30 AM
Naomi,

What a great deal you got! I'm sure you cats will be happy on it. I always look at the cat trees when I got to Petco or PetSmart to see if there are any bargains. With 7 cats, you can never have enough cat trees! I only wish I had the money to buy Efrat's cat trees. They were awesome looking!

kimlovescats
05-04-2003, 10:09 AM
Great deal.... pics soon please!!! ;)