PDA

View Full Version : jack russell terrier

brandie moffat
09-18-2000, 05:02 PM
i am looking for a jack russell terrier that comes from a good home and a quality breeder. i used to show japanese akitas and i just love animals. i am looking for a pet quality dog for my daughter and i. why the change in breed preference? i want a dog that will not intimmidate my daughter, that is intelligent, respectful and wants to be loved. i live in salt lake city utah, and i am looking to have a dog by spring of 2001. my email address:
[email protected]

RachelJ
09-25-2000, 08:21 AM
Are you sure you want a Jack Russell terrier?About the "respectful" part, I'm not sure that characteristic is even in their vocabulary. I think they are one of the cutest dogs on earth, but they are not an easy dog to handle, even for an adult, and a youngster might be overwhelmed with all their need for activity and intellectual stimulation. Good luck in your search for the ideal dog.

JackChihuahua
10-08-2000, 10:02 PM
I agree Jacks need a lot of attention, as do all dogs, and they are like babies....picky picky. But it is a smart, loveable, cuddly, intelligent dog to have. With proper training it would be a wonderful addition to your home, and it looks great too, the All Anerican Dog. I have a Jack & Chihuahua mix, and she is too sweet, she's 5 months old and can sit, get down, lay down, roll over, and shake, and she loves to lay on your lap and be right next to you. She has no 'meanness' whatsoever, and Chihuahua's are known to be fisty too.