PDA

View Full Version : Paging Tubby & Peanut's Mom...

PayItForward
05-03-2003, 07:11 AM
I was wondering if you had an update on Hazelle condition and what your Aunt decided to do ?

PayItForward
05-03-2003, 01:30 PM
*Bump*

batgirl1980
05-03-2003, 01:34 PM
oooh yeah... i keep looking for an update....
*double paging tubby & peanuts mommy*

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-04-2003, 05:12 PM
I'm normally not on the computer on the weekend, but just happened to have a minute today. I'm checking my email as we speak, so I'll let you know. Thanks for asking/caring. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-04-2003, 05:54 PM
Ok, here's the update. My Aunt says "Hazelle is terminally ill because of complications of the virus that she had in her eye. [the other lady] is keeping her isolated and comfortable."

She was offered another one of the ladies cats, a 2 year old male who has won awards at cat shows, but doesn't really care for the shows (Birman). Here is what my Aunt says about him. "She gave me this great hunk of fluffy, friendly fur. He is gorgeous. He has these azure blue huge eyes that just hold my stare. I believe he is reading my thoughts." "He was given to me because she felt he would get a lot of attention. This is what he wants. He was meowing early this a.m. I thought he was hungry. I did feed him when I got up, but what he wanted was to be rubbed and touched. He was doing some yoga too as I was. I have to be so careful not to crush him if he happens to be doing a pose different from what I am doing. " "Last night there was a fuzzy silver toy on the counter in the kitchen. This morning it was in the back hall. Hmmmm!! Wonder how he managed that."

So it sounds like she is happy with him. I don't know if she gave him a different name, or this is the one he came with, but his name is Yuri.

So maybe it is FIP that Hazelle has. Poor kitty. :(

slick
05-04-2003, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the update T&P. Hazelle's in God's hands now. He will call her home when He needs her.

PayItForward
05-04-2003, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the update.

Thinking of young Hazelle, may she not suffer in this life and enjoy her new life at RB in the future. :(

Thinking of your Aunts new kitty, Yuri. May they love & cherish each other, for a long, long time. :)

carole
05-04-2003, 09:02 PM
i am glad your aunt is enjoying yuri, but i do hope she has not forgotten poor hazelle, what a sad story this turned out to be, lets hope she does not have to suffer, and will be at the bridge soon.

krazyaboutkatz
05-04-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by carole
i am glad your aunt is enjoying yuri, but i do hope she has not forgotten poor hazelle, what a sad story this turned out to be, lets hope she does not have to suffer, and will be at the bridge soon. My thoughts exactly.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by carole
i am glad your aunt is enjoying yuri, but i do hope she has not forgotten poor hazelle, what a sad story this turned out to be, lets hope she does not have to suffer, and will be at the bridge soon.

Yes, my thoughts exactly too, and I really really hope this other lady is as loving as my Aunt tells me she is so Hazelle gets plenty of attention in the meantime.

I'm glad for my Aunt, but my happiness is overshadowed by sadness for sweet little Hazelle. :(

HayleyRosie
05-05-2003, 01:10 PM
I'm glad that your aunt has a new fur-companion. I will be thinking of little Hazelle.

batgirl1980
05-05-2003, 05:27 PM
Awww poor hazelle. I am praying that she goes without pain and gets lots of attention in the mean time.

I'm glad your aunt is happy with yuri though..

Thanks for the update!