PDA

View Full Version : PSP Picture Tubes

AmylovesMisty
05-02-2003, 07:47 PM
Hello Everyone!!

PSP QUESTION:

I downloaded about 100 (well it sure seems like it) picture tubes from jasc a misc. places..and i have no clue how to use them they are just sitting wasting space in the like 1000 folders i have in my documents not EVEN in a folder (i am a computer pack rat?)i have all my sisters and my moms stuff in there too! At least mine is used for SOMETHING!

Anyways::how could u use these picture tubes in a folder to go on an image in PSP?? IM me @ poody820 if you like feel like it..but if not just go a postin away...and just wondering?are any of other PT'ers computer pack rats?

slleipnir
05-02-2003, 08:20 PM
I do believe you have to put them in one of the folders on your comp under PSP..I can't think of which one right off, but I'll try to find it for you :)

slleipnir
05-02-2003, 08:23 PM
I found this on jasc.com hope it helps :)

1. Choose File > Open

2. In the Look in drop-down navigate to the Paint Shop Pro folder (it's usually located under C: > Program Files > Jasc Software Inc > Paint Shop Pro) or the folder where you saved your downloaded Tube file.

3. Double click the tubes folder and find the the Tube file you downloaded (you may need to change the file type to all files, when you find it, double click the file to open it).

4. You will see an image of several items, on a transparent background. Note how many columns and rows there are (you'll need this information in a moment).

5. Choose File > Export > picture Tube.

6. Fill in the Cells Across and Cells Down (rows) that you found in Step four. The other information Paint Shop Pro will automatically change for you.

7. In the Tube Name box, fill in a name for the tube (the filename only, not the extension, as it is automatically entered for you).

8. Click OK.

9. Click the picture Tube brush. From the control window you can find the tube you just installed.

AmylovesMisty
05-02-2003, 09:42 PM
Thx!! LOL i just learned raster and vector layers EVERYONE!!

YAY!!Go me!!2things in a nite WOOOOOOOHOOO!..i think ill have some fun now!