PDA

View Full Version : Michael arrived 10 years ago

catmandu
05-02-2003, 09:36 AM
After pouncer passed on , I was so upset. I was visiting my Brother who had an older Cat Hinkley , and a new Orange and white bunle he called Dylan, but Dylan was pestering Hinkley and was running around upsetting things. He aked me if I wanted Dylan , and I agreed as Mr. Scrappy was upset at losing Pouncer. When I brought the empty carrier back to the apartmaent he was upset that there was no Pouncer inside and he looked for her for days , meeeowing softly to see where she was. When he met Michael , who I renamed Michael , as he resembled the Cat in Whats Michael , a popular Japanese comic strip , they hit it off right away . They were soon the best of pals , as he has been with all of the various Cats that have come into our lives. Now he is having his 10th Anniverasry saturday , and a trip to KFC is not out of the question. I guess the Lord didnt want Scrappy and me to be lonely so he sent us Michael the Mellow.And he has just been such a great Cat Copanion helping the New Cats to adjust and being my Best Pal!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-02-2003, 11:12 AM
Isn't it amazing how these furry little creatures are brought to us when we need them the most! Enjoy your trip to KFC!

HayleyRosie
05-02-2003, 11:50 AM
Great story! Enjoy the KFC.

jenluckenbach
05-02-2003, 07:45 PM
Happy anniversary Michael. You came to the right place!!:D

krazyaboutkatz
05-03-2003, 02:04 AM
HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY MICHAEL!!! I'm glad you found a great forever home. :D