PDA

View Full Version : This Hurts SO Bad..:(

iwuvsmypuppy
05-01-2003, 09:30 PM
Tomorrow May the 2nd..... Isabell was supposed to be 1 ( for those of you who dont know my baby Isabell died in Feb.) you guys it is just sooo horrible.. IT'S NOT FAIR!! SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!!!*wince* i am crying right now but i just cant help it.

*LabLoverKEB*
05-01-2003, 09:50 PM
Oh, sweetie, I am so sorry.:( I know how you feel! I have lost me beloved Teal, me Yellow Labby. There are also many other members that have lost pets, (including Yellow Labs) here. I am very sorry.

I have 1 question, but I am *very* embarrassed to ask this question. How did your dear Isabel die?:( :o

lovemyshiba
05-01-2003, 09:52 PM
I'm so sorry you are feeling so sad. It is sad, and you have every right to grieve.
I hope you can feel better soon, and take some comfort in the fact that she was needed at the Rainbow Bridge, otherwise she wouldn't have gone so soon.

Byakko's Mom
05-01-2003, 10:10 PM
I am so terribly sorry.I know the pain and loss.It is so very hard.I lost my heart dog in Sept.and my daughters dog who was so very special last April .To lose her at such a young age is so hard for you.I still grieve but it does get easier but anniversaries are tough.I find much support at www.petloss.com the site is a good site and the people in the chat room are so loving and caring and have been there.I go on mostly in the evening /night.I am Kori or KoriBooWolf if you ever come on say hi.If you need to talk feel free to email anytime.I know how tough this is.You just lost a family member and that takes time to grieve but I and others are here for you and you can get through this.It does get easier.I can look at my Kori's pics and smile and remember the fun times now,sometimes I cry but I do sometimes remember the fun and good times and times she made me laugh I am very sorry for your loss.I am here for you. :(
Laurie

GoldenRetrLuver
05-01-2003, 10:52 PM
im very sorry:( ........i too have lost a pet not to long ago......my beloved long haired GSD named Bear...:( i lost her to Parvo at age 5 months.....its very sad, we dont ever forget them...we just get used to living without them......:( Im sorry for your loss...:(

Cisco's Mom
05-02-2003, 06:37 AM
I'm so sorry....:( :( :(

anna_66
05-02-2003, 08:38 AM
I know how hard it is to loose a pet, but when you feel down, just try to think of all the things that you loved about her, maybe look at some pictures (this always helped me). Just remember the happy times you two shared. I hope this helps a little.

ramanth
05-02-2003, 10:24 AM
So sorry for your loss. :(

MaxandSpike'sMom
05-02-2003, 12:16 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss. I know how you feel. There isn't a day that doesn't go by that I still think about my Beloved MacDuff (a golden we had to put down at age 5):(

Just keep remembering all the wonderful times you two had together and always remember they never really leave us...their memory is forever etched in our heart.

tatsxxx11
05-02-2003, 01:48 PM
I know how your heart broke the day you lost your precious Isabelle. Losing a beloved furfriend is one of the hardest things us animal lovers have to endure:( 4 yrs. later, I still mourn the loss of my yellow Lab Jingles. But most of the time, I remember the wonderful memories we made together and thank God for allowing me know her love. Anniversaries such as these are especially hard. But time will help to heal the deep pain in your heart. Life does seem so unfair at times. But remember, there are many here who know how deep your grief is and we are here for you. I know my Jing is showing your sweet Isabelle around the Rainbow Bridge, taking her by the paw and making her feel welcome. And some day, way down the road, you and your much loved Isabelle will be together again. {{{hugs}}} Sandra

bluekat
05-02-2003, 02:40 PM
I'm so sorry.....:( .......you didn't even get to celebrate a birthday with her:( :( :(
She's at RB now, looking down on you:)

slick
05-02-2003, 03:27 PM
Isabell is having her first birthday at the RB.:D I can just see it now, all of the doggie friends rallying around wearing birthday hats and eats special doggie treats. She misses you terribly as well and waiting until the day you meet again. I wish there was something else I could say to ease your pain :(

primabella
05-02-2003, 03:39 PM
{{ HUGS }} How terrible and sad. :( this must be so hard to go through. Just be strong.

bnormal
05-02-2003, 04:29 PM
iwuvsmypuppy, so sorry to hear.

You've got me crying now...I lost my quincey in October. Nothing will ever replace that hurt in your heart...and nothing should

However, 2 things helped me...

let it rain with tears!!! CRY YOUR HEART OUT!...I personally feel that crying is a very healthy response to sorrow.

If you have already considered this then I apologize...however, a few very wise people on this site suggested I check into my local rescue and a particulary wise person posted the link to my local Doberman rescue (thank you!)

I miss my Quincey at all times...however, Mitchell and Callihan get a lot of lovin!

primabella
05-02-2003, 04:37 PM
bnormal - I just love seeing pics of your beautiful Dobies! Got any others? or maybe an album online? Sorry to sound nosy...I just love your babies!! :p

SnowballPuppieDog
05-02-2003, 04:41 PM
sweety it is ok dont cry.....:( it will be ok... i am syre she is watching you right now and i am sure she wants you to be happy. :( well sweetie i hope you fee better and rember she went to a better place......

bnormal
05-02-2003, 04:45 PM
primabella, thank you so much!

I think I've posted all the pics I have on this site somewhere down the line. I think Karen might get a bit mad at me if I post them again.

I'll become UN lazy soon and put them all on my site.

Thanks again!

;)

primabella
05-02-2003, 04:52 PM
:D

Oh I always repost my Mick pictures...hopefully she's not getting upset ;)

Okay thanks anyways. :D

kai
05-02-2003, 06:38 PM
I agree w/bnormal. Just cry until you can't cry anymore. There will be times when you'll feel like crying...and you should do just that. But remember that she is in a better place with many other doggie friends having fun and just waiting to be with their owners one day. You'll meet again one day.

iwuvsmypuppy
05-02-2003, 07:31 PM
i forgot who it was that asked but Isabell was hit by a truck..i would go into how it is al my fault.. but i dont bkame myself ( much) anymore.. but thank you to everybody.. and just to let you know.. i cry EVERY NIGHT unlees i am just to tired.. i have a bulletin board that used to have a ball scheduke.. music.. etc. on it. But now it is at the foot of my bed and COVERED in pictures of her. THIS ONE HURT BAD TOO.. today at walmart i was looking at the softballs( mine is torn to pieces) and i saw the " monster ball" that i was going to get her for her birthday :( but maybe one day i will go to petloss.com.. but for now i meesed with a picture of her look..

primabella
05-02-2003, 07:36 PM
OMG, your going to make me cry!! :(

I am sure your Isabell is smiling down on you. Why don't you take that one night off and smile back? :)

tikeyas_mom
05-02-2003, 08:13 PM
omg thats so sad.

Byakko's Mom
05-02-2003, 09:21 PM
I am so sorry for all you must go through.I do think Isabell is smilling at you hoping you will realize that there is no more pain and suffering for her. I know you must go through your grief but it gets easier when you can accept that she is comfortable and happy and when you can feel her still near you..My babies will always be with me in my heart.They never leave.I talk to them tell them the good and bad,wish them happy birthday or whatever..I am here for you.I care!My thoughts are with you.{{{{{{{{Hugs to all}}}}}}}}}
Laurie

Jessica12345
05-02-2003, 10:11 PM
oh god, im so sorry. ***HUGS*** :( :( :( she is watching over you now though, and wants you to be happy. agh.... that pic made me cry:( im so very sorry. take care.
:(

Aspen and Misty
05-02-2003, 10:48 PM
::Hugs::

I feel so bad. Mostly because I can relate so well to your pain. I have been dreading the month of May for almost 2 months now. Chewy's first birthday is May 6th and that is going to be a horrible day for me. My best suggestion would be to cry, cry for all your worth. Thats what I do. I know what you mean about crying every night, it weares you down after a long time, but you need it to stay imotionally sane, I know without it I would be going crazy with all these emotions inside and nothing ot release them with. I know one thing that has helped me is think of the happy times, I always think of playing in the back yard or him sleeping on my bed ::wipes tears:: I miss him greatly. And hope the 6th goes fast. I know I will cry all day, probly while at school to. I know that I will probly cry for hours that night before I cry myself to sleep only to wake up the next morning for another day of torture. I hope you handled today well, I know how tuff it is.

If you ever need someone to talk to, you can PM me.

Ash

Dogz
05-03-2003, 09:46 AM
OMG, your going to make me cry!!
Me too! I am soooooooo sorry for your loss! My eyes were watering!:( {{HUGS}}

rizzy
05-03-2003, 10:03 AM
My eyes also are watering. That is so terrible. To look on the bright side of things think about what she is doing and that you will get to see her again...It might be awhile but it will come. Remeber that you arent alone I am sure this has happened to everyone on here...good luck!:( :) :(

CamCamPup33
05-03-2003, 10:33 AM
omg.. that picture.. :( i am so sorry.. i understand what you are going through also!! i once lost a pup.. this will take time.. i know it hurts bad but some things are ment.. they needed her at RB for a good reason :( but 1? she was so young.. im soo sorry.. words cannot xpress my symathy for you... if you need to talk you can pm any of us and we will be glad to talk to you.. {{hugs}}

-Amber

RockyRoad
05-03-2003, 11:05 AM
Cait,

This thread brought tears to my eyes. Isabell was such a beautiful dog, and I bet she would give anything to be celebrating that day with you. It is very hard to deal with the loss of a pet, especially when it comes to their birthday. I bet Isabell is thinking about you and sending you warm kisses from the Rainbow Bridge.
You can always PM me. God bless.
{{{Hugs}}}

rizzy
05-03-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
omg.. that picture.. :( i am so sorry.. i understand what you are going through also!! i once lost a pup.. this will take time.. i know it hurts bad but some things are ment.. they needed her at RB for a good reason :( but 1? she was so young.. im soo sorry.. words cannot xpress my symathy for you... if you need to talk you can pm any of us and we will be glad to talk to you.. {{hugs}}

-Amber

That is so true. I would be more than glad to talk to you and I will try hard to make it better for you. This has happened to me also. I am sure almost everyone has experienced this. *~hugs~*

captain
05-04-2003, 08:32 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Isabell.

She is certainly up at the rainbow bridge looking down on you.