PDA

View Full Version : Luna loudly complaining now! :)

Kirsten
05-01-2003, 04:43 PM
Does this sound familiar to anyone? Now, with the warmer weather, there are all these small insects, flies, mosquitos etc. coming into the houses, and now they're sitting on the ceiling - which bothers Luna a lot!

She's staring at the ceiling, complaining and whining, and looks at me as if she expects some help from me. Oh, she's so upset right now!

Any kitty out there who can sympathize with her? :)

Kirsten

slick
05-01-2003, 04:48 PM
Speckles does the same thing. She meows and chats at all the flying objects going by. I'm on the 14th floor of a highrise and in the morning when I'm getting ready for work, the balcony door is open and she loves to sit out in her favourite chair and chat at the birds that land on the railing. Don't worry folks, she would never try to jump to get at them. It's too high and she's too lazy! I'm also right on the river so she chats at the seagulls too. Inside, she will try to catch the moths that fly in. Too funny!!

Kirsten
05-01-2003, 04:55 PM
Good for Speckles that she knows it's too high for her! Luna does the same with the birds outside, she's making these little cute chatting sounds, but I don't let her sit in the open window, my girl is kind of clumsy. :o

Kirsten

Kirsten
05-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Help, help, help!!!!! :)

We had a very humid and warm day today and now that I opened the windows, I have the entire ceiling full of hundreds of these tiny flies - here in my bedroom, and of course Luna is crying, crying, crying!!!! Don't think I will get much sleep tonight! I can see the adrenaline in her eyes and it doesn't look like she will go to bed with me tonight! :)

Kirsten

NoahsMommy
05-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Oh no!!! Poor Luna, that must be so tempting for her!!!

Barbara
05-06-2003, 02:57 AM
Ok, Filou in this case tries to fly. He jumps right through the room and tries to get as high as possible. From the piano to the bookshelf and from the loudspeaker to the window. He has been seen hanging at the wooden balcony door with one paw and trying to catch the moth with the other.

He's a big moth hunter. One day I saw him, mouth closed with a loud humming noise coming out of his mouth. I saw also something like a wing. I bothered him to open his mouth and he had a huge moth it in, about 4 inches wings. We were afraid it could be a protected kind and it flew away. :eek:

Vio&Juni
05-06-2003, 08:27 AM
Juni also tries to fly, from the top of the tv to the top of the furniture and so on. She gets very angry if you don't let her mind her own business :)