PDA

View Full Version : Fluffy is feeling better this morning

Rocky'smomma
05-01-2003, 08:28 AM
She slept in between Steve and I ALL night last night..she has never done that ( slept all night that is), but she is full of energy this morning I tell ya...she seems to be feeling lots better..Just wanted to share with you all the news.....

HayleyRosie
05-01-2003, 08:48 AM
Great news!

slick
05-01-2003, 11:24 AM
Great news about the Fluffster!! It's so comforting when they sleep on the bed. I'm priviledged to have Max beside me all night every night :D

Uabassoon
05-01-2003, 11:57 AM
Fluffy I'm glad to know that you are feeling better!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-01-2003, 01:15 PM
Sorry I couldn't respond to any of your other posts about Fluffy, it's kind of been a mad house around here....

Anyway, I'm so glad she's feeling better today. I'm sure in another day or two you won't even be able to tell that she was under the weather. And now it's over and done with so you don't have to worry anymore. :)

Rocky'smomma
05-01-2003, 07:42 PM
one week from today she will get her stitches out...I am not too nervous about it...I have never met a cat as cooperative as her...I pick up her up gently, and turn her to where she is laying on her back in my arms..like you would hold a newborn baby, and she just lays there in awwww......Rocky would not let me do anything like that at all..she completely trusts me and it feels so good to know she does..:) I love her so much!!

krazyaboutkatz
05-01-2003, 11:07 PM
I'm so glad that Fluffy is feeling better and recovering so well. Thanks for the update. :D