PDA

View Full Version : do you cook for your furry kids?

zookeeperinaltha
05-01-2003, 01:52 AM
Do you all make your furry friends any treats? I bake the bunnies bunny cookies, and I used to make the dogs milk bones but lost the recipe.:( I can't find the recipe I used anywhere, and I have searched all over the internet. I want to make the birds honey sticks also.

CathyBogart
05-01-2003, 11:32 PM
I've cooked chicken breasts for my puppy before, most of my other pets get mixed green salads. ^_^

Pam
05-02-2003, 06:00 AM
The only time I have cooked for a pet was years ago when one of my dogs had diarrhea and the vet prescribed boiled hamburger and rice. I think if I began routinely cooking for my pets my family would suggest I put my energies into cooking better for the humans who live here! :rolleyes: :D

wolfsoul
05-02-2003, 10:09 AM
Timber has home-cooked meals, but I don't cook most of them, lol, my mom does. I cook her eggs every morning and same with the rats ;)

Jessica12345
05-02-2003, 02:23 PM
I thought the name of this thread was Do you Cook Your pets?

:eek: :eek:

lol!

I dont really cook for them, i mean, i chop up tiki's veggies every night... oh yeah... but every night I make her some corn!:D

slick
05-02-2003, 03:23 PM
I make & sell doggie cookies for the Humane Society throughout the year. Tried making cat treats but they did not go over very well. Cats are too picky! I also make horse muffins & cookies for my friends horses. My cats only get people food a couple times a year - a bit of cooked chicken or some cheese (melted & warm, of course).

Desert Arabian
05-02-2003, 04:06 PM
Once and a while I will scramble up two or three eggs for the rats. I have also boiled them some pasta noodles for them to eat. A long time ago, last year, I made oatmeal/seed treats for them from a recipie I found on the internet. Let's see...what else...I know there is more but I can't remember.

:)