PDA

View Full Version : I noticed

Teaps
05-01-2003, 12:46 AM
That alot of your kitties take over the keyboard sometimes! :D

SOOOO I thought i'd let Tiger say a few words...here he is

Hewwo evrybudy, Im tiger and im fearse as a lionnnn grrrr, i meen purrrr, me looking for fwends to talk to, anywon wan ta b mmmeye fwend?

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-01-2003, 01:06 AM
Meeeeeeeeeeow Tiger,

I is glads your meowmie lets you do da puter thingy too! we has lotz of fun heir - evvewee bodee is fwends! Wot do yoo looks likes? We osso want too see lotz of picshurs. I will be ure fwend! I is Ally, and next week I is too - i is haffing a birfday!

Barbara
05-01-2003, 05:06 AM
Hey Tiger,
come to Juni's party. But I tell you shez my purrrlfwend:)
Filou

bluekat
05-01-2003, 09:02 AM
hiiiiii tiger!!!!meeeeeoooooowwww! itz blueberry heer, shhhh, mommy dont no dat im on the puter. idsodfhsh dosaduj oops thsoe tufs in me pawwwws get in da way wen i twy to tipe
siahdojfo i need to pwactice tiping dijdihdoha
o, i wud loooooove to b ur fwend, how do u look?? i am a blu point himmy, wat coloor r u?
oops, mommys comin, gotto go nooooow,
bbbbbbbyyyyyyeeee!mfisnd;

Teaps
05-01-2003, 09:40 AM
Heres a picchure ov me! O, and i dunt hav a momme, i hav a dadde!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/149582/Picture_0114.jpg

moosmom
05-01-2003, 10:00 AM
Tell me Tiger, is Daddy single and not seeing anyone?? :D

Teaps
05-01-2003, 11:51 PM
Daadie is vewy 1 and not seeing n e 1 but me!

catmandu
05-02-2003, 09:40 AM
Hello Tiger these are the cats of the lost cats hotel , all 15 of us! Dont you have another kitty to pal around with? You ust be lonely! Humans are nice but everyone needs to be with thier own kind! Tell your daddy that you are lonely and there are so many Kitties that need a really good home.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-02-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
Dont you have another kitty to pal around with? You ust be lonely!

;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

Gee, the poor guy isn't even here a day and already he's being pressured to add to the family. :eek: ;) :D

No wonder most of us here have at least two, if not many many more. And if we only have one or two, we want more. ;) :D

I'm sure if we all lived in big houses and had accomodating spouses we's all end up with at least 13.

Also, thinking of those of us who have lots o' kitties, anybody know where Wayne's been lately? More computer problems?

batgirl1980
05-02-2003, 05:04 PM
Hewwo Tiger..
Diz is mozart.. I wiv wif 2 oder kittiez.. Bach (who id currentlee in luv with Ally whom u met).. and Eliza..

We jus wanted tu say hewwo and welcum! We r alwayz here if u need advic on how tu deal wif ur parent!

Ur new Buddiez..

Mozart, Bach, Eliza

Teaps
05-03-2003, 12:15 AM
Hewwo famus ded peeple!!! My daddee wistens to your moosic all da tyme! *snikr* Im hapy du meat u! I cot meye first fwing fing twoday!, Dadde wasnt hapee wif me dough! He mad me wach him put it unda the gwound wif a wittle fwat wok wear his head was :( I was hungy! Talk to wou thoon fwiends!!!!

IttyBittyKitty
05-03-2003, 08:32 AM
Mi nem is Pixel shhhh im nott ment to be on the laptp mummy will probly tell me to stp presing keys! Can i be your frend? Hedbumpies cming your way :)

MiNioNoFHeLL
07-25-2006, 12:11 PM
HERWOOOOO!!!!!

Mai nayme Minuboz'ell!i WUFF KITTEH KAHTZ!!!U WAN BE MA SPECIAL FWHEND?
4ye enj0i bwingying mistoh skilly pantz to thuh z00!he laaffff at alll t3h animonalz!

wehn I sad he go bumpythump on mai chulaces!he vehbee spekial anb i wuvvv hym!!!!

be mai fwend ^_________________^

CultureJunky
07-25-2006, 01:16 PM
I hav a diry oN CatstEr...ch*cch It OwT Heeere:

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=313762&j=t

Luve JaCK xxXXxXxX

MiNioNoFHeLL
07-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Just Kidding.Tool.

momcat
07-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Meow meow Tiger! I'd love to be your fwend. A lot of times I pway on the puter while Meowmie and Soncat are at work. I'm 5 years old and I'm a real kitty lawyer specializing in kitty krimes and aboose. So if you ever need help, I work pro bono. There are lots of nice kitties here on Pet Talk and we all are friends. Sometimes we help each other keep our hoomins in line and let them know that we kitties are the ones around here who are really in charge. The lovely Inka in Belgium is my steady girlfriend. My Meowmie tried and tried and tried to put my pictures on PT but couldn't do it and got sooooo angry and frustrated she gave up but I have her almost convinced to try again. Don't worry, Tiger, you have lots of friends right here on PT. Please write to us again very soon.
Your friend,
Groucho