PDA

View Full Version : Makes Me SO Mad!!

Cheshirekatt
05-01-2003, 12:11 AM
I just saw a news story on tv here in Seattle. Some poor guy was walking his elderly greyhound on a leash at Alki beach and an unleashed pit bull mauled the poor dog! Now that's not the worst part. The pit bull's owner was there and helped break up the fight and offered to pay all vet bills. Well the loser gave the poor greyhound's owner false information! God, what an a$$hole! Not only did he hurt a poor old dog with his negligence, he's feeding the BSL crap, giving pit bulls a bad name! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! The greyhound looks like he's going to make it, but he's hurt pretty bad.

captain
05-01-2003, 01:03 AM
Jerk!

I met a guy like that in the park once too. His Pit was off lead, and my Captain (freindly boy that he is) was also off lead.

This IDIOT screamed at ME (I had already been there over an hour BEFORE he arrived), and yelled, and said - "MY dog could kill your dog, blah, blah, blah", "Your dog should be on a lead" blah, blah.

HE made his dog more aggitated than it was. Luckily, Captain came back (MIRACLE) to me, and I put his lead on and we walked away.

Pathetic!!!

The Pit looked so helpless too ....... like he would rather be with me.

Cheshirekatt
05-01-2003, 01:31 AM
People are dumb! You should go read my BSL post in the Dog General forum. We won a great battle against BSL here in the states! :D

PayItForward
05-01-2003, 05:42 AM
Poor greyhound. I hope he pulls though. :(

moosmom
05-01-2003, 08:09 AM
I will reiterate my infamous wisdom:

STUPID, STUPID PEOPLE!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Call the police and have them canvass the neighborhood. If he's from that area, they'll find him, impound his dog and arrest him.

Unbelieveable.

bluekat
05-01-2003, 08:15 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad:
OMG, yes, what an a$$hole that guy is! That poor greyhound, I hope he's ok:(

CathyBogart
05-03-2003, 01:50 AM
I got yelled at once by a woman whose off-leash Dalmatian attacked the Chow mix I was walking ON her leash. Stupid woman.

Idiots. I really hope the man's greyhound is all right, and I hope karma catches up to the other moron soon.

boscibo
05-03-2003, 02:03 AM
It may be an unpopular opinion, but I don't like any dog offleash - pitbull or teacup poodle. There is a good reason why leash laws are in effect, the main purpose is to eliminate conflicts. I don't care how well your dog is trained, there is going to be that one time when something more interesting than yourself comes along, and all H^ll is going to break loose.

Guess who loses? The dog.

boscibo
05-03-2003, 02:08 AM
About my above post - my point was that not all Pitbulls are bad - it's the stupid ower's fault. Maybe this should move to the Doghouse forum...

CathyBogart
05-03-2003, 02:13 AM
I would like to add a note about Pit Bulls. I've posted this here before, but what the heck...

My most cherished memory of a Pit Bull is my friend's pretty girl Diamon with her head in a baby stroller. The baby has a good grip on her whiskers on either side of her face and was pulling as if to rip he rin half. Diamond didn't care, she wanted to give KISSES! LoL, it was adorable. Certainly not the nasty pup ignorance has created in the minds of the masses.