PDA

View Full Version : dear FloppsyLadySally

tikeyas_mom
05-01-2003, 12:09 AM
Brit, please hear me out, I really hope you are reading this. I tryed to pm you, but ya I assume I am on your ignore list now.

I am truly sorry for offending you, I was just looking into the best interest of the hamsters. I didnt mean to sound rude, I was trying to give helpful info, with maybe a smug of talking you out of it lol..

I know this isnt a laughing matter, but I am truly sorry about you thinking that post was directed at you on pet poll. it wasnt it was directed to all the reckless breeders in the word, that happen to be on pet talk.

* I was reckless* in the way that I never had 2 cages when I assumed both my gerbils were male and never stoped them from breeding.

*I was also reckless* when My hamster bred, I knew the info and had extra cages, but I bought my hamsters from pet stores and never knew there genetics.

I am hope you can take my opology (sp?) and be my buddy again. I was wrong to assume you had allready bred, when you didnt.

sincerly,

Jynnelle.
:(

tikeyas_mom
05-01-2003, 10:52 AM
BUMP*

RockyRoad
05-01-2003, 02:32 PM
Hey,

I overreacted last night. You were trying to help me, and I flipped out.
I'm sorry for thinking that post was directed at me. I'm glad it was not, but I was wrong for thinking so.

Thanks for the apology, although it was partially my fault as well.

{{{Hugs}}}

Britt

P.S, - I would have PMed you this, but I still have PMing blocked, which also must have been the reason you could not contact me.

RockyRoad
05-01-2003, 03:24 PM
Yup, just did. :)

tikeyas_mom
05-01-2003, 07:16 PM
I am glad we are friends again **>>Huggs<<** :D..

Uabassoon
05-01-2003, 07:20 PM
Britt did you erase the thread where you were talking about breeding your hamsters? I tried to look for it and couldn't find it. I'm sorry if the other thread upset you too, but your thread really did have some useful information on breeding hamsters that I think would have been good for other people to read.

tikeyas_mom
05-01-2003, 07:41 PM
yes I agree, ;)

RockyRoad
05-01-2003, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I deleted it, I didn't want anyone to be upset. You are right though, it did have a lot of good information on it. I printed most of it out, maybe I could post it on a new thread. :)

Tikeyas Mom, I just noticed in your sig that Tikeya's birthday is the fifth. That's my birthday too! Hehe :D

Uabassoon
05-01-2003, 07:50 PM
A few quick comment/questions.

Britt, I really like the new signature.
Are you still planning on breeding your hamsters?
Happy early birthday.

RockyRoad
05-01-2003, 08:03 PM
*Thanks! :)
*Nope, Tikeyas Mom and a few other people helped me realize that it would shorten the life of the female if she bred, and I would not want to do anything to hurt Speedy.
*Thanks!:)