PDA

View Full Version : Its Came In Today.. Yaaaa!!!!

kingrattus
04-30-2003, 12:56 PM
Ok, don't lol at this.

I'm a Kinder Surprise collector, & I have over 200 different toys so far. I opened an egg at the begining of April & I won an instent prize along with my toy. I mailed it in 2 days later & have been waiting everyday since. & today It came in!!!! its sooo cool & huge!!! Its a key chain & its a plush like figure of the mascot.

jenluckenbach
04-30-2003, 01:59 PM
Winning stuff is fun. And a key chain would be great for me because I collect key chains. I have over 150 hooked one to the next and it extends over 13 feet long.

primabella
04-30-2003, 03:41 PM
Cool :cool:

I never ever win anything. I even entered to win this ugly baseball calnder (what's even uglier is that I hate baseball) and I couldn't even win that :rolleyes: The only time my name gets drawn from a stack is when its time to make class orals :p

kingrattus
04-30-2003, 09:50 PM
I have over 150 hooked one to the next and it extends over 13 feet long.
------------------
Cool!!
I also have many key chains, I don't think I have over 100 but maybe close.. I have then one after the other on a wire cord, which forms this huge ball of junk.. hehe
but this key chain will be kept seprate cause of it rarity (sp).

I'll take photos of my mess' one of these days

--------------------
I never ever win anything
--------------------
I know the feeling, but this month has been very giving, first I get the kinder wining card in my egg & then I come home to a letter that says I have won a grant of over $2700.00, which has been auto taken off my student loan!!! at first I couldn't believe my eyes, but Rob varifyed what I had read, I was sooo pleased.... But give it some time.. ur bound to win something

Uabassoon
04-30-2003, 10:04 PM
A little off the original topic, but one of my good friends collects keychains and everyyear for Christmas instead of putting ornament on the tree she uses her keyrings. Everytime I travel I bring her back a keyring and I love seeing the tree and trying to find the keychains I've given her.

kingrattus
04-30-2003, 10:31 PM
Uabassoon, that sounds really cool, u need to take a pic of the tree & post it some time, unless u already have :)