PDA

View Full Version : What do you love about your pet?

NYCbabi 13002
04-30-2003, 12:34 PM
What do you love about your pet?

I love that Maggie comforts me and protects me when I am weak(sick)and when I am strong!

I love that Ladie keeps my confidence going

I love that Kitty greets the nice, claws the evil...lol

I love my pets...sniff sniff

Yes, I am bored so I just posted a new thread so I can see some cool results... :) and I am curious to see what the answers would be... :)

primabella
04-30-2003, 03:05 PM
Well I think the results are gonna be kinda obvious.

I just love everything about Mickey. Just now he got me mad because he was eating his poop but it'll happen. He's got an amazing personality - he's social, playful, smart, affectionate, patient, loving, and I can go on and on and on... :)

tikeyas_mom
04-30-2003, 03:16 PM
I love everything about all my pets.

GoldenRetrLuver
04-30-2003, 03:18 PM
I love EVERYTHING about all my pets too!:)

ParNone
04-30-2003, 04:16 PM
I have different traits that I love best about all 3.

Maddie: I love her wanting to be near me. She's my cuddler and
is always ready to lie around watching TV with me. And she's
always there with a kiss, when you need it most.

Murph: I love his happy go luckiness and his exhuberance in
wanting to explore nature with me. And his enthusiastic
tail wags. About the only time his tail isn't wagging is when
he's sleeping.

Oz: I love his total attention to me and wanting to play games
with me. Kind of kewl having a dog that's completely interested
in everything you're doing and wants to do it with you.
And of course his Collie Nose Nudges.

Par...

lovemyshiba
04-30-2003, 04:30 PM
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

But a few special things about each one:

Kito--Despite his stubborn ways, I love him to death--the way he always comes over to sit by me, or lay by me, and the look in his eyes when he is happy!!!

Abbey--they ever-wagging tail, her kisses, and her goofy self

Riley--his total dependence on me--he's still a baby, and boy, can you tell, his greeting me when I come home, his tail always wagging, and his sitting.

gkristian
05-01-2003, 05:06 AM
I love everything about Foxy

Jessica12345
05-01-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
I love EVERYTHING about all my pets too!:)

me3!:D

anna_66
05-01-2003, 07:19 AM
But as to specifics for each:
Angus~he is my baby boy! Although he isn't a cuddler and doesn't feel the need to be close to you all the time, you can see the love in his eyes for you, even when he just rolls them up to see you across the room.
Roxey~i love her playfullness, always excited to do whatever you want whenever you want! Her eyes are always on me, just waiting to see what I'm going to do next!
Huney~how much she truly loves us and thanks us for rescuing her. It's like everytime you even look in her direction, she starts wagging her tail. She is happy with just a glace from us.

So I guess what I'm saying is, it's not really the things they do it's just the looks we get from them, it says it all:D

RogueFerret
05-01-2003, 10:50 AM
I love everything about my pets!

I especially love how they all are excited to see me when I come home from work. Max jumps up and down, Valentine does her happy yapping dance, the ferrets bang on their cage, and the cats....well, they don't act very excited. They just look at me like "Oh, there you are again" But you all know how cats are.:rolleyes: