PDA

View Full Version : Juni's third anniversary. Kitties from all over the world, you're all invited.

Vio&Juni
04-30-2003, 06:32 AM
Deer kiteez from ol ober de world, I wud laik to invait u tu mi third birfdei.
Meowmie sez you have tu let us now when you arraiv, so we kud pik u up at the big airport.

Filou is the first on my list and his deer bruder Tigris.

Pleez register hier.

JUNI-girl

HayleyRosie
04-30-2003, 06:44 AM
Hi, This is Hayley. My sister and I would love to come. What day will it take place? I love parties!

IttyBittyKitty
04-30-2003, 07:00 AM
My name is Pixel and I would just love to come to your birthday and play with you!

BastetsMum
04-30-2003, 07:03 AM
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow!

Parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Til me dah dayz nd me bee dere.

Randi
04-30-2003, 07:14 AM
Fister here ... http://www.gifpix.de/Katzen/00004484.gif I'd love to come! :D I really need to party, as since I got back from the "hotel" I've been SO bored!

Can't wait to see you, Juni - and all the others! :cool:

Will let you know when I arrive, as soon as I've booked. ;)

Vio&Juni
04-30-2003, 07:15 AM
Mi meowmie olueiz tel mi Iz not organaizd.
Da big dei iz on Monday, May 5.

Sorrrri fur da misteik

Juni

Barbara
04-30-2003, 08:01 AM
Hello all,
herz Filou.
I justell you, itz not too easi going to Chisinau. You must go via Vienna or Budapest. You come to Munich first, Tigriz and I can be guides:D :)

Ye californians, be careful. Dont go via Shina. Because of SARS (Small Animal Respiratory Sickness):eek: :eek:

Logan
04-30-2003, 08:22 AM
We'll come! That's a long way on the airplane, but we wouldn't miss it. Just hope they don't make us sit together on the plane!!!

Mimi and her bad brother, Butter :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-30-2003, 08:38 AM
OOOOh Juni, dis is Ally. I luves partiez.

I will twy too cum, bu my meowmie sez dat she is wukking on dat day and it will be difikultz to get there!

My birfday os wun week aftur yourz - on May 12 - I will bee toooo yearz old. I is vewy ecsited!

If i dont cum wil yoo poot lotz of picshurs on dis ting for mee too see?

I hopes yoo have de bestest partii evva!

Kitten Kisses
from Ally

Vio&Juni
04-30-2003, 08:47 AM
Ally, ask your meowmie tu send u hier, let her work. Get on da plein and kom party.

Der will be so meni tomkats hier. ;)

catmandu
04-30-2003, 09:37 AM
All 15 of the Cats of the lost cats hotel , even old Tom are packing up thier blankies , toys and treats and of course a woderful present for Juni , the birthday girl, a Big Catnip Rat. May 5 here we come!Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooow!

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-30-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
Ally, ask your meowmie tu send u hier, let her work. Get on da plein and kom party.

Der will be so meni tomkats hier. ;)

I will twy my bestest to kum, but I issent worries about de tomkats - I is lukies - I alredies has a boyfwend - I is in luv wif Bach!:)

Russian Blue
04-30-2003, 11:56 AM
Nakita heer!!

I weil only com if Basiee joyns the parti to! It weil bee r furst date!! An mayk surr mi meowie dosint fynd owt! Sheee sayd im too yung two dayt but Im not!

**purrrr**

;)

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-30-2003, 12:28 PM
Russion Blue, it seems like Nakita and Ally are doing some plotting and scheming - we will have to keep a close eye on these to as they get older!! LOL

Barbara
04-30-2003, 01:14 PM
Ally Cat's mommy: this is how it works with teenagers. They have to make their own experiences. I think Vio will see that they don't have too much catnip and that the boys sleep in one room and the girls in the other.
And anyway they're fixed;) :rolleyes:

I am glad that Filou found a nice catgirl. Just imagine it could have been a guinea pig:eek: or a DAWG:D

jenluckenbach
04-30-2003, 01:55 PM
HI Diz iz Monte! Me and Jim need ta stay home. We'z got a job. We'z got ta sit on meowmie's lap. Now, Fern, she's tu scared all a time and Amber won't leave Dad. But Lucas says iffn you got food, he'd be dere. AND Biddy sez I'm in for som of dat food stuff tu. Rutherford wants ta know iffn dere will be anyone to rub his belly. So get back to us on dat. All the rest won't wake up long enuf to even anser me.:rolleyes:

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-30-2003, 02:01 PM
Monte - aren't you just the cutest - sorting things out so nicely for all your bro's and sissies!:cool:

jenluckenbach
04-30-2003, 02:16 PM
Monte here,

Gotta do it. I iz the only one wit a level head around here.:rolleyes:

lailamara
04-30-2003, 07:13 PM
Maya here, my uncle Bodhi is looking at the boxes again trying to find one to send me to Juni's party in, but Tigris said that the box was not the most comfortable way to travel. I will have to check out a better way to travel and then maybe Tigris can take me the rest of the way. Bodhi keeps asking how long till I leave and maybe i should spend some time with Tigris in Munich after. He says not to hurry home. Isn't he a nice uncle. Looking forward to meeting Juni and my handsome Tigris.

Barbara
05-01-2003, 05:13 AM
Dearest Maya,
you can stay here as long as you wish. We could leave Filou in Chisinau (I am sure he will love that idea) and after the party we would have all the beds and toys and treats just for us alone. My parents won't even notice the difference:D
Tigris

Dear all,
Juni just called me via cat telepathy. She sez her mum is not on her puter becoz of holiday but there will be plenty of nice food. Look at the fish dishes her meowmie posted on rezipee thread.
Filou

Edwina's Secretary
05-01-2003, 07:59 AM
What's the dress???? Is it black tie?

I'll be there (I practiced going to the airport last night...)

and Butter....if Mimi doesn't want to sit next to you...well maybe there will be room at my side ;) ;)

Vio&Juni
05-02-2003, 11:57 AM
Deer kitties. My meowmie waz veeery bizy wid da burfday party ov her oun. Nau shiz bak and sez shez gonna twy tu preepeir main.

Stil weiting for ol ov u :D

Edwina, u kan wear whatever u laik, bwing ur hats, pepl laik to dress hier. Itz sany and warm.

Monte, we hav a full fwidg of fud.

Miss Meow
05-03-2003, 02:54 AM
Four + one on the way armed with presents galore for you, dear Juni :D

05-03-2003, 02:26 PM
Psssssssssttt Juni!!

Maya ant Inky hair, ahum, here!

Meowmie iz in da bafroom, so iz timez to tells ye we are comin!!
Will sneek eway in fives minjutes; our pwivats plane takas of at 11pm ant will be in Sisinau at 8 am! Wil ya meowmie picks us uppe? Fank ye fery much Juni!We have boks of catnips wif us!! Yummie!

Sees ye!

Maya & Inky Pinky
(maya : iz me honie Fizter ther already??)

Kirsten
05-03-2003, 02:54 PM
Here's Luna! I would LOVE to come! :) ,,,^..^,,,

Kirsten

Cataholic
05-03-2003, 03:18 PM
Well, won't this be a special day!!! It is Tex's birthday as well, May 5, 1991!! He turns 12 on Monday. So, he wants me to tell you that all the REST of the cats are coming, except Minnie. Tex's birthday treat to himself is to be the top cat around here again.

But, Allie, Dakky, Tenny and Georgia are packing their little knapsacks as I type!! Tenny has asked if you have a cat window bed already? He would like to bring it to Juni as a present, AND, to use it himself whilst he is away. He is very bold like that. The rest of the kitties have pooled their resources, and will make their gift a surpise!

Barbara
05-03-2003, 03:24 PM
AAAW Maya and Inka have a pwivat plane.
We fly from the airport tomorrow.
Tigris is very crazy because Canadian Maya comes too.
I can't sleep. I have your card with your hair in my basket and can't believe I will smell the real stuff tomorrow:)

All the love in the world from
Filou

BastetsMum
05-03-2003, 07:45 PM
Bastet turns three on Tuesday May 6th :)

krazyaboutkatz
05-03-2003, 11:12 PM
My three Storm, Cirrus, and Sunny would also love to come. They want to know if there will many single female kitties there. They also want catnip too. :D

Vio&Juni
05-05-2003, 07:31 AM
All the kitties are here safe and sound.

KAK, do not worry, somehow no kitty or tom is single here already. Your boys are in some closet with some kitties. When I get back home, I'll try to find out who's with who. Couldn't find out too much until now. Pictures are forbidden, Juni sais poor Edwina had a very hard time last time with Papparazzi-Shmaparazzi, so... :(

Miss Meow
05-05-2003, 04:58 PM
Got home last night, no cats.
Shook the dry food container, no cats.
Tapped the food bowl, no cats.
Turned on the cat bed heat pad, no cats.
Looked for the carry cages, ah ha, they're gone.
Found a courier receipt for four packages to Moldova :)
Hope they got there safely and aren't causing too much mischief!