View Full Version : Ci-Ci

Pat
04-30-2003, 01:05 AM
Your Ci-Ci sound just like our Simon (also a Sealpoint Siamese). Even as an 8-year-old boy, Simon still loves to wrap himself around our necks (luckily he only weighs 4,4 kg). ;) Being an outdoor cat he gets the ‘real’ mouse every now and then :rolleyes: and if Simon wants our attention he tells us very loudly and there is no way we can have a conversation without being ‘rudely’ interrupted. :D There you have a life long family member, always wanting to be in the centre of everything. :D :D :D

Cheshirekatt
04-30-2003, 01:31 AM
Oh you're such a cute little trouble maker! And your mom and I share the same birthday! (Dec 26th)

04-30-2003, 02:32 AM
Ci-ci, you are such a cute little kitten!
Have lots of fun on your very special day, as our COTD:D :D

Barbara
04-30-2003, 02:36 AM
Ci-Ci, you are a siamese but you remind my of my Aby Filou who also likes to be a fur-collar and is as rambunctionous as you:)
It's so much fun to have a lively playful kitten around and your humans seem to enjoy it very much. Congrats on your special day:)

Vio&Juni
04-30-2003, 03:28 AM
Such a beautiful kitten :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-30-2003, 03:59 AM
Ci-Ci what a little cutie-pie you are. I would love to snuggle you (if you would keep still for long enough, of course):rolleyes:

You sound like you have lots of energy, and are very good at keeping your family amused with all your little antics.

Hope you get lots of special lovvies and treats on this extra special day - congrats on being our COTD.

Ally sends kitten kisses.

:D

Logan
04-30-2003, 08:20 AM
Ci-Ci is adorable!!!! I would love to see her wrapped around your neck! I fear that if I tried that one, I might lose all the skin on my face and neck!! My cats are not that cooperative!!!

Ci-Ci, I hope you get to play fetch all day, eat good things and have a wonderful time! It's your day in the Limelight!!! You're the Cat of the Day! Congratulations!!! :)

kittykay
04-30-2003, 08:37 AM
Dearest Ci-Ci, you sound like my idea of the perfect cat! I am glad to see you have your clawsies, cuz in my opinion, a cat without claws is less than she would be with them. Of my four darlings, only one has been declawed, and he came to me that way. At any rate, you are wonderful and beautiful and everything you should be, and I urge you never to change!

catmandu
04-30-2003, 09:34 AM
CiCi , you are a dead ringer for my Cat BoBo the Bold.:D :D And if your Guardias take as good care for her as we know they will CiCi will be one Colosal Cosmic Cute Cat!:cool: :cool: Cuddles For CiCi COTD!:cool: :cool:

felinefriend
04-30-2003, 09:41 AM
Silly Siamese Ci-Ci, look at that BIG PAW waving Hello to all of us this morning! You are so very beautiful, with your Sealpoint markings and ornery expression on your face! I love how your Mama describes you, as an "out-of-control Little Missy!" You can tell she is very entertained and in love with you!!! I'm so happy you have such a wonderful family that allows you to be the playful, carefree kitty that you are!!!! Congratulations today, Sweet Ci-Ci, and have fun playing with your "Percy!" :cool: :p :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-30-2003, 11:32 AM
Ci-Ci
What a little sweetheart you are! I love your big blue eyes! Sounds like things are never dull when you are around. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:D

tatsxxx11
04-30-2003, 03:42 PM
Oh, Ci-Ci, how adorable and beautiful can one kitty be!! You are candy for the eyes and your sweet, playful and loving purrsonality is a joy to behold! What a precious little scamp:D I'm so happy to read that Percy has such a devoted little furfriend....and personal groomer!! And of course thanks to you, your Mom has the most beautiful, snuggly muffler!!;) What a lucky family!! Congratulations to you darling Ci-Ci!!! You are a perfectly precious, most stunning Cat of the Day!! Hugs to you sweetie! Have a great celebrating your "top cat" honors with Mom, Dad and Percy!!:)

smokey the elder
04-30-2003, 05:02 PM
It's not time to do whatever it is you're doing; it's time to pet the cat now!:D CiCi is a gorgeous little Meezer.

rg_girlca
04-30-2003, 05:09 PM
Oh baby kitty Ci-Ci, you are soo adorable.
Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of shoulder rides and treats on your special day.

bluekat
04-30-2003, 05:18 PM
Hi Ci-Ci, you sound like a very playful cat! I'm sure you're owner is very very proud of you today, and I'm sure she also loves it when you wrap your arms around her neck and follow her everywhere.
Congrats on becoming COTD!!!

Dan Holder
04-30-2003, 05:51 PM
She's a little doll, alright. By the time the next Connecticut winter comes around, she should be calmer and even more snuggly. Good luck.

Lillycat
04-30-2003, 08:00 PM
ci ci you are adorable.......and your owner is sooooo fortunate! everyone should be fortunate enough to receive such a wonderful gift for their 50th birthday.......congrats to the cotd!!!

Steffi N
04-30-2003, 09:12 PM
Adorable CiCi
What a pretty little kitten you are. I would love to know what a “prairie cat” is. Do you pop out of a hiding place like a prairie dog pops out of its hole. It would be a fun game for you to play. You must have fun keeping everybody on their toes and happy to give you the attention you crave. I am glad that you and Percy are so close. Keep on being a sweet little snuggler.

karlyb
04-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Sounds like Ci-Ci is going through the "terrible twos." Enjoy playing while you can; if you are like my cats, it will be time for long naps soon enough. Happy COTD pretty little one.