PDA

View Full Version : Logan...a dog after your own heart...

Christiansmommy
04-29-2003, 09:40 PM
...and name for that matter!! I was just searching on Petfinder looking at all of the pretty doggies and found a Golden named Logan...just thought it was too cute to not show our very own Logan!!..being that he has your name and all...here he is :) He needs to be socialized with other dogs, but is very beautiful!! Take a look :)

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=1628976&adTarget=468doggeneral&SessionID=3eaf37294935ab35-app3&display=&preview=true&row=0

Robyn

Pam
04-30-2003, 06:04 AM
Wow a Golden Logan!! Maybe we can talk Logan into Dog #4. :) What a cutie pie! I can see it now, Scott calls out "Logan!" and along comes one wife and one happy tail wagging dog. I know I am silly ~ it's still early in the morning! Nice find Robyn! (BTW be careful looking at Petfinder. You may wind up with more than a Swissie!)

Logan
04-30-2003, 07:19 AM
Oh dear, he is simply precious and he does have a great name!!!! :) Good thing he is so far away from me because I might have to go snatch him if he weren't. Maybe a Golden Retriever rescue group will snag him and find him a good home. I hope so.

Thanks, Robyn!!! :D

mugsy
04-30-2003, 10:08 AM
What a beauty!! Logan, c'mon they can do transports as you're well aware! hehehe GUILT GUILT GUILT!!;)

I'm here to vouch for the Petfinder addiction.
We got Sophie, Max, Sammy, Pebbles, and Dio because of Petfinder! hehehe

gini
04-30-2003, 10:43 AM
Awww, Logan, come on.....you can handle one more can't you?

What a sweet boy!

stacwase
04-30-2003, 10:51 AM
Beautiful dog! I hope he finds home soon.

Logan
04-30-2003, 11:26 AM
In the words of my good friend, Peggy, "NO MO"!!! And she's right!! I can't add anyone else right now. I think 7 pets and 3 kids are enough to feed and doctor right now!!! :)