PDA

View Full Version : What me and my friends did..

AmylovesMisty
04-29-2003, 06:48 PM
Well, us girls have a tradition! 2 months BEFORE school ends we start partying!! So as you guessed..we decided to start early..and this is what we did to kick the party off...

We came into school wearing black leather black,black,black..sunglasses..and WHITE visors backwards..so if you can picture 5 girls dressed like that talking NOT RIGHT(yoyoyo wassuuupp homeboy) dressed like that in the hand motions ""SOME"" of you might get a laugh. At lunch we were like telling everyone be quiet be quiet..then we stood on chairs and sang the BEST song with backups,music and everything dressed like that and EVERYONE was riled up..heres a part of the song

Shake it to the left la LA LA LA lala
Shake it to the right la LA LA LA lala
blahblahblahblah(something something)
HOT SEAT TA HOLD TIGHT

and we were actually shaking to the left and right..now of course the boys have there own TRADITION but its not really very interesting...so today at the talent show we did it again and WON FIRST PRIZE..heyy not a bad way to start kicking up and on the PARTYYY

sorry if you thought that was pointles..i dont even know why i wrote it

Barbara
04-30-2003, 04:33 AM
Hey sounds like fun. So the last weeks will be shorter:)

bluekat
04-30-2003, 04:36 PM
hehe, that sounds like fun! Me and my friends should have something like that too:cool:

RockyRoad
04-30-2003, 04:45 PM
If we even attempted to do that in our school, we'd get detention in two seconds flat. Which makes you guys very lucky!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!:)

AmylovesMisty
04-30-2003, 05:25 PM
hehe..no one even BOTHERS to control off @ the end of school party..its really fun

cturtle
04-30-2003, 07:36 PM
Flospyladysally89 is right our rules are kinda strict. We can't even kick snow (not like we have any left) we would get like 2-5 days of detention. If we even wore that kinda stuff the teachers would (first) tell us to take of the visors, it's considered hat wear (second) some of them might "comment" on it. Take our science teacher for example, he thinks he's like mr. macho or something. He'd probably make fun of it (no offense), but he would.

Aspen and Misty
04-30-2003, 08:10 PM
LOL.

My school we would get suspended for one thing, wearing black, devil worshiping ( :rolleyes: ) Sunglasses (they want to make sure your not sleeping) and hats. We also would get a detention cause we can not talk loud at lunch time. We also are not aloud ot dance at our school, against school rules. We also can not sing in the hallways because it is a destraction to the other kids. :rolleyes:

With all that said, I go to a christian school. But if I were in public school I'd be joining in!! :D

Ash

Kfamr
04-30-2003, 08:18 PM
How dumb, wearing black is devil worshiping? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Another reason why i hate religions. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I must be a devil worshiper.

Aspen and Misty
04-30-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
How dumb, wearing black is devil worshiping? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Another reason why i hate religions. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I must be a devil worshiper.

I don't make up the rules. I just follow them :D LOL, I find nothing wrong with wearing black. Its like the rule of no dancing, so we don't have a prom or any dances because of it. If we dance in the halls we get a detention. Whats the reson for this rule? There isn't any. In the bible they dance to worship god but its not ok for our school to do it because "it's not christ like" ? Our school, to be honest, is very very very VERY messed up and they have no reson to make half there rules, like no wearing black or no dancing. Just more thigns to add to the list to get you in trouble.

Ash

Kfamr
04-30-2003, 08:31 PM
Well, duh, it's a religion school. Relgions are messed up. I wouldn't go.

popcornbird
04-30-2003, 08:40 PM
I guess it depends on the religion. Wearing black, devil worshipping? :confused::rolleyes::rolleyes: That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! :eek: Black's one of my favorite color for clothes. :eek:

Kfamr
04-30-2003, 09:10 PM
Black, dark blues and red are about all i wear. Black is basically what all of my friends wear.

carole
04-30-2003, 09:25 PM
oohh to be YOUNG again, sounds like u had fun, yeah and black is my favourite colour too, and black kitties are my fav too yep.

iceyshiver21
04-30-2003, 09:41 PM
Me, kels and chet-bob(two of my friends) filled my other friends locker with bits of paper I MEAN FULL you couldnt fit another in there if you tried we had to use sheets of tag board to keep them in there....I cant wait till she opens it....can anyone say "big Mess" Plus theres a camera RIGHT above my locker and hers is two away....I cant wait to get called down to the office for that one......