PDA

View Full Version : favoret season?

tikeyas_mom
04-28-2003, 04:39 PM
What is your dogs fav season?

Tikeyas and oscars is Winter, you probibly want believe this but it get really HOT here is B.C in the summer, for a husky and Shih tzu. They are always in their doggie pool.

popcornbird
04-28-2003, 04:42 PM
BC? Hot?

You really don't know what hot is then. LOL

tikeyas_mom
04-28-2003, 04:44 PM
Trust me it gets steaming in the summer, have you even been here in the summer? Nice cool nights Hot as hell days lol. . Nothing compared to hawii though ;)...

lovemyshiba
04-28-2003, 04:44 PM
I didn't vote, because I haven't had the any of the dogs throughout spring or summer yet--Kito sure did love the snow, and I have a feeling Riley is really going to love swimming!!!!
They get to go out and take longer walks in the spring/summer though, and they love that!!

popcornbird
04-28-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
Trust me it gets steaming in the summer, have you even been here in the summer? Nice cool nights Hot as hell days lol. . Nothing compared to hawii though ;)...

YES! I've been to BC in the summer (July) like 4-5 times! It was only in the 70s and 80s compared to the 90-105 back here at home.

And even our summers aren't consider THAT hot. I've seen 120-130 temperatures. Now THAT is hot. ;)

tikeyas_mom
04-28-2003, 04:50 PM
I get ya, I think it is hot here. and Tikeya HATES it.

I havent been out of Canada so ya, I have no clue.

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-28-2003, 05:09 PM
I don't think Drake has a favorite season. He loves it all year long! In the winter, he likes playing in the snow when we get it. In the Spring, he likes playing in the grass and being outdoor more often. In the summer, he loves going swimming. And in the fall, he loves jumping up to catch the falling leaves and rolling around in the piles of leaves him mommy and daddy make!

bnormal
04-28-2003, 05:37 PM
football season! :D

Cincy'sMom
04-28-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by bnormal
football season! :D

:D And the draft this weekend was just enough for me tobe ready for it again!!!

KYS
04-28-2003, 06:17 PM
pepper loves all the seasons.
For Rocky and Sheba I put spring.
Sheba hates, rain storms so that took
winter out. Summer is to hot for Rocky and Sheba
and Fall even sometimes is to hot.
So I picked spring. :)

CathyBogart
04-28-2003, 06:19 PM
I think Star likes Summer best, because that's when we're home the most, plus she gets to come to lake Shasta with us!

bnormal
04-28-2003, 06:34 PM
Cincy'sMom, I realize that you might feel the need to suffer due to in-state loyaltys, however, please tell my your not a clowns or bungles fan?

black n gold baby!

Cincy'sMom
04-28-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by bnormal
Cincy'sMom, I realize that you might feel the need to suffer due to in-state loyaltys, however, please tell my your not a clowns or bungles fan?

black n gold baby!

I'm afraid it is so :( I have been a bungles fan through thick and thin (mostly thin), since the 80's when I started watching football. I was always a HUGE Boomer fan (even when he was in NY and AZ)

And just to keep things interesting, Ralph is a fan of the clowns.

And college? We split there too...(Go Blue!) He's a Buckeye fan...

babolaypo65
04-28-2003, 07:16 PM
Owen and I struggle with seasons. Summer is my favorite, and he likes all the activities, but being black in New Mexico (highs usually in the 80s-90s) he gets over heated fast. HE loves spring, but I have terrible allergies. I think we both like winter a lot. he LOVES the snow, and can stay outside in it all day if he's given the chance.

bnormal
04-28-2003, 07:20 PM
Cincy'sMom, I really like Boomer as well. He seems like a person with a lot of heart.

As you know I'm in Columbus, so I bleed scarlett and gray BABY!!

Or as we like to say in Columbus when asked "what is a buckeye"?

Our stock answer is: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS BABY!

I apologize to all offended readers for the OT

Cincy'sMom, can you tell me what color my 2 dogs are?

Of course...BLACK AND GOLD BABY!

(Steelers):D

primabella
04-28-2003, 07:25 PM
Mickey loved the snow but also loves the heat because then people go outside to play ball with him or something. I didn't vote though - still haven't seen him through summer and autumn.

Cincy'sMom
04-28-2003, 07:30 PM
I have yet to find a black and orange dog, but I have been tempted to get them orange collars....

I never would have really considred Dobes back and gold, but I guess if you try hard enough you can see things any way you want :p

i've posted this before, in General, but I thought I'd modify it just for you :)

A guy goes into a bar with his dog to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers game. Bartender tells him, sorry no dogs allowed. Guys begs him, "Please, man! My TV is broke and I am a HUGE Steelers fan! I have to see the game" Bartender finally gives in the the man and his dog sit down at the bar. Pittsburgh gets 1st down the dog is struting up and down the bar, giving hi-5's shakin hands. The crowd loves it! Bartender says" That's pretty cool! What does he do when they score"

Guy relpies, "I don't know. I've only had the dog for 5 years!"

bnormal
04-28-2003, 07:35 PM
Cincy'sMom, too funny!

btw, black and gold dobes is a bit of a sssttttrrrrrettttcccchhh!

wolfsoul
04-28-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
YES! I've been to BC in the summer (July) like 4-5 times! It was only in the 70s and 80s compared to the 90-105 back here at home.

And even our summers aren't consider THAT hot. I've seen 120-130 temperatures. Now THAT is hot. ;)

Actually here in Kelowna, it got up to 46 degrees last summer. I think that's about 122 degrees? :confused: We have very hot summers, although it's odd since we are on a lake lol

Timber likes winter the best. It's nice and cool and she will swim even in the winter so not being able to do summer things isn't a problem for her in the winter :p Leather likes autumn. She can't stand the cold, she hates snow, she hates rain, and she doesn't like to be hot, so autumn lol

Kfamr
04-28-2003, 07:47 PM
Simba likes it any season as long as it's not raining. He LOVES the Florida Sun.
Not too sure about Nala, she loves to lay in the sun with Simba, but then again she copies everything he does anyways.;)

Come the Florida, you'll get and idea of HOT.:p :cool:

Cisco's Mom
04-28-2003, 07:55 PM
Cisco is def. a spring/summer pup!! He does not like the cold. Brrrrr!!!:) And loves to sun bath.:cool:

Jessica12345
04-28-2003, 07:56 PM
the pups really like the spring:) not to hot, but definately not to cold!:D

tikeyas_mom
04-28-2003, 08:07 PM
my doggies also like the fall because it is nice and cool, pluse thats when they get to go out trick or treating :D.

doglovrforevr
04-28-2003, 08:08 PM
Rusty loves winter because he loves to play in the snow. Wee went up to tahoe and he had a blast playing in the snow, jumping in, jumging out, pulling me into the snow against my will.....:rolleyes:

gkristian
04-29-2003, 01:01 AM
Foxy loves winter the most but he also likes autumn. In summer i take him for walk as much as possible but even if i take him during the night it's still to hot for him where as in winter we go for very long walk and he loves it and he doesn't get hot. I prever to take him for long in winter then in summer because i like winter the best as well.

Logan
04-29-2003, 07:10 AM
I voted for spring because my dogs love to be outside when we can be outside with them. And spring time, longer days and warmer temperatures, but not too hot, allow us to be outside more! :)

Uabassoon
04-29-2003, 12:08 PM
Here in Arizona I like Winter because we don't really have cold winters. I mean we have a few cold days, but usually the days are nice and it doesn't get too cold until night. Spring is still hot for me, it's hot out right now. Summer I don't even leave the house before 8p.m. if I don't have to. Fall, still a little too warm for me.

Dakota's Mommy
05-01-2003, 02:47 PM
Being from Ohio, I love the Summer Time! However, here in Texas it's just too hot! I can't wait to move back to Ohio!

Oh, Amy, GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!! and yes, I'm still with you in the MICHIGAN thing!!!!!!!!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
05-04-2003, 12:40 PM
Molly and Daisy like fall because they like to play in the leaves:)

Dogz
05-04-2003, 01:27 PM
Prince absolutely LOVES snow!Otis doesn't really care, except he gets really hot during the summer, so I think that he likes Spring. Digger and Chubby don't really care what season it is, and I wouldn't be able to guess which one they like!:D

bnormal
05-04-2003, 04:27 PM
not sure which is worse...

a clowns fan

or

a wolverine fan....