PDA

View Full Version : pic of 2 extremes...

AdoreMyDogs
08-12-2001, 09:21 AM
I went to an annual fun event yesterday held by a local radio station called "Bark In The Park" where dogs and owners come together. They had all kind of fun dog related things to do and see. This is a picture of a great dane who was 205 pounds, and I am holding the 2.4 pound Ritz next to his face.
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/001/p5/Q9/YS/OC62657.jpg

RachelJ
08-12-2001, 09:40 AM
Great picture, Leslie! The look on Ritz's face is priceless. He looks like he is getting bigger, but at 2.5 pounds it must be mostly fur. What a tiny furbaby he is. Your mom has got to be having so much fun with this baby in the house.

aly
08-12-2001, 12:19 PM
*drool* What beauties! That dane is gorgeous. Ritz is a doll as usual. Hehehe, that look is hilarious!

jackiesdaisy1935
08-12-2001, 12:28 PM
That is so cute, both dogs are gorgous, is that who I think it is in the bottom of the picture? Ritz looks like he is saying, "oh my gawd what is it"? That must have been so much fun, they never have anything like that here in Southern California. :)

KYS
08-12-2001, 12:56 PM
LOL! I agree that photo showing
Ritz's face is just priceless.

KayAnn
08-12-2001, 02:20 PM
aww they are both beautiful!! And look at that! MY baby Graham is on the bottom of the pic! Oh ya Leslie, ive never told you this but, Graham is mine, Your just borrowing him!

Angel's Maddie is mine too! Im letting her borrow her. :p :p :p :p
Oh ya i forgot Leslie, Your wearing Adidas!!! My fav kinda clothes!! You Go Girlie! :D ;) :p

[ August 12, 2001: Message edited by: KayAnn ]

08-12-2001, 02:39 PM
Hey, Maddie's 'gaurdian' here... you might want to change your profile and add Graham and Maddie to the list of dogs you own :D! Oh, since Maddie is yours, then how's about you flying out here to train her since I suck at it :D!

Leslie, that picture is so great and you are SO beautiful! Thanks for sharing. You should save that pic.... and nothing against that great dane because he is GORGEOUS, but crop it and use that for your profile! I love it!

Pam
08-12-2001, 03:16 PM
What a terrific picture!!! All 3 dogs are beauties!! Yes we all recognize Graham down there! Leslie you look terrific! I could think of 1,000 captions for the look on Ritz' face. He's probably thinking...."PLEASE keep holding onto me tight so that big galoot doesn't eat me!" hehe! :D Look at his little eyes! I love it!

TheAntiPam
08-12-2001, 04:12 PM
What a wonderful picture! Such bundles of love in different sizes!

Those of us kitty fans are VERY glad our fur friends don't come in such widely diverse sizes! :eek:

ilovehounds
08-12-2001, 04:35 PM
ha ha look at his eyes they are about to pop out of his head, he can't believe how big that dog is :) what a cutie.

that dane is gorgeous.

Rottie
08-12-2001, 04:58 PM
What a funny picture! Both the dogs are adorable!!! :)

Sudilar
08-12-2001, 10:32 PM
I agree, Ritz's look is priceless. Like :eek: ! All the dogs are beautiful!

Daisy's Mom
08-12-2001, 11:41 PM
That picture is adorable! Poor teeny weeny Ritz! That look in his eyes are precious. I was laughing my head off at it. That Great Dane is sooo gorgeous! And there are the bottom is our sweet Grahamn boy. You look great too. I agree with Angel, crop it down to just you and Ritz and it would make a great member profile picture.

AdoreMyDogs
08-13-2001, 06:35 AM
Thanks everyone :) Ritz was a bit overwelmed that day. He enjoyed all of the people, and it was great for the socialization, but it was alot to ask of a 3 month old puppy to do. He did really good that day, he is no longer afraid of other dogs, but this dane was a little too big for his liking :)

We could hardly walk but 10 steps and people would stop dead in their tracks to pet Ritz and tell us things like, "Oh my God, I can't believe a dog could be that small", "Oh my God, that is the cutest little thing I have ever seen", "Is that dog full grown???". Poor Cassie and Graham were completely ignored. People were blown away at the size and cuteness of Ritz. A few people offered to buy him (which I thought was ridicilous) and many people wanted to know where we got him so they could get one too. I told them that even though he's tiny, fluffy, and adorable, he's still a puppy and he still needs all the training, socialization, and attention as any other puppy. I told my mom to be so careful not to turn her head away from Ritz, and not to trust anyone to watch him. I would not want him to get stolen.

All in all the day was fun. From the "Bark In The Park" on Saturday where this picture was taken, Graham had a show at the performance group he's in. It was fun and Graham is doing great.