PDA

View Full Version : Is there a reason why?

kingrattus
04-26-2003, 10:26 PM
Is there a reason why 99% of my posts never get a responce??
I forgot to make an "Other" option

wolfsoul
04-26-2003, 10:28 PM
I never notice that your posts don't get responses? :confused:

Anyways, I like you, and I'm sure that others do too :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-26-2003, 10:32 PM
I try and answer most of your posts, but lately I haven't been feeling well, sorry.

primabella
04-26-2003, 11:21 PM
I don't have anything against anyone on the board. I'm sorry if I don't, but I usually only respond when I have something to say. If I got nothing to say, I won't. Maybe I can't always give out some advice or whatever you ask for. Sorry again.

PS - I also feel a little paranoid sometimes. ;)

Soledad
04-27-2003, 02:31 AM
Half the time, I can't understand what you're saying. Your sentences often run on with no punctuation or leap from thought to thought, so I don't know where to begin with a reply.

krazyaboutkatz
04-27-2003, 02:34 AM
I usually stay in the cat section so I don't see many of your posts.

popcornbird
04-27-2003, 02:40 AM
I haven't ever seen many of your posts. :confused: I try to respond, but I normally have nothing to say in reptile threads because I know nothing about them. I'm sorry you feel that way. I;m sure people just miss the posts or perhaps didn't have an answer? :confused:

kingrattus
04-27-2003, 08:38 AM
Wasn't expectng the first one to get a responce... But I know who did it, cause they wont stop tormenting me with mean PMs!!

Cookiebaker
04-27-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by kingrattus
Wasn't expectng the first one to get a responce... But I know who did it, cause they wont stop tormenting me with mean PMs!!

Who would torment you with mean PM's?? That's not very nice. If it's a real problem, forward them all on to Paul or Karen and make sure they know what's going on.

mugsy
04-27-2003, 08:51 AM
I agree, let Karen and Paul know so they can take care of it. In the mean time, put them on your ignore list and the PMs don't come through then.

I don't see your posts very often though.

kingrattus
04-27-2003, 09:05 AM
Its, JGuitaristR. He/she even started a mean tread about my turtle when he was Pet of the Day on Feb 1st 2003. He/she keeps going on how I'm a horrible person for stealing Axle from the wild... blah blah blah...

I've responded a few times trying to defend myself & I also got quite upset cause JGuitaristR started stating false info, because insted of asking HOW did I get him or WHY did I take him from his home, I would have gladly told him/her why. But no, JGuitaristR blew up at me & well I got quite pissed & over defencive, So I blew up at him/her.. I didn't respond to the last 2 PMs, in hopes it'll end, cause I don't need this BS.. I really didn't need JGuitaristR BS when I was trying to recover. It was almost just enough to keep me away from here longer.

mugsy
04-27-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by kingrattus
JGuitaristR

WHO???? I've never even heard of that person! lol

Ok, like I said, put him/her on your ignore list and move on...kind of tough to bother you if you can't see what's being said. You never even know that they've PMed you.

primabella
04-27-2003, 09:46 AM
JGuitaristR has responded just a few times or started only few threads, mostly in the pet section.

Just ignore her if she's bugging you.

mugsy
04-27-2003, 09:51 AM
Well, first of all she's only 16 (nothing against most younger ones on here) so that may be part of it. And she is a girl! lol Just a thought, ignore her and move on.

popcornbird
04-27-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
Well, first of all she's only 16 (nothing against most younger ones on here) so that may be part of it. And she is a girl! lol Just a thought, ignore her and move on.

What's wrong with girls? ;);) LOL

I have seen some fighting threads from her though, but otherwise, I don't know much about her. Just ignore her. ;)

Kfamr
04-27-2003, 12:37 PM
Just ignore her. As long as you're not harming your animals or bothering her, she has no right to message you. Ignore stupidity like that :)

As for the poll, i don't think it was needed, lol. If i didn't like you, i would have made sure for you to know :p Sometimes i don't have muhc to say, others nothing at all, and others i have too muhc to say lol. Also, sometimes i look at the thread, read everything in it and just too lazy to reply :p

gini
04-27-2003, 12:57 PM
There are some people who sit in the corner like a cockroach - just waiting for the right moment to spring into action.

You MUST ignore these people and not let it impact the fun time that you can have on Pet Talk.

Today is Sunday, so I have a bit more time to spend here and saw your thread so I am responding. However, during the week, I don't have as much time to spend responding to everyone's posts, so I probably have not responded to yours.

However, please don't take this personally - keep on posting and try to have fun.

Use your IGNORE button - it is a great feature Karen and Paul have provided for us.

If you still get private messages that are unpleasant, you really do need to let Karen and Paul know about this.

wolfsoul
04-27-2003, 01:07 PM
I tattle on people when they do that :p

It's alright, this person also despises me :D
Because in the past, I actually sprayed my dog with water! I'm such a terrible person! I got her nose wet! OMG, wet! Can you believe it?!?! :rolleyes:

Yeah...so don't worry, just ignore her, after the post she made for me to argue with me, it's obvious she gets a kick outta making people angry.

slick
04-27-2003, 01:25 PM
You know I've started several threads that did not get any responses so I just deleted them after a couple of days. No big deal. Why get so upset about it???

Jessica12345
04-27-2003, 02:02 PM
well, you got a lot of responces on this thread!:p

and i looked at two of your other threads and one had 26 responces and the other had twenty something! id say thats a lot... lol:p

marysmerrycats
04-27-2003, 02:11 PM
There are some people who sit in the corner like a cockroach - just waiting for the right moment to spring into action.
LOL!!

Because in the past, I actually sprayed my dog with water! I'm such a terrible person! I got her nose wet! OMG, wet! Can you believe it?!?! a dog gets wet with a bath!! LOL

I have seen this name recently, though I don't remember any specific posts. I don't know her so I won't say anything about her but if she's bugging you, ask her to stop, if she continues then notify Karen or Paul or use your ignore list.

actually I don't remember seeing any recent posts of yours, but I have not replied yet to alot of posts that I do intend to.

I like you, and hope you don't leave pt. I also like your forum, and have been meaning to pm you, and post on it, I'm just busy right now... I don't think anyone is ignoring you purposely.

ps. I like that pic you posted a while back, of you and your boyfriend, the one of you with the longer hair, it is a very nice pic!

well, you got a lot of responces on this thread
see? we like you!!

where have your last several posts been? I mean, in what sections?

iceyshiver21
04-27-2003, 02:33 PM
I dont venture into the pet section much...but I respond to most threads i read.

kingrattus
04-27-2003, 02:59 PM
I was in here for a while, but it seemed like no one was responding to my posts.. so I went to dog general & the same thing happened.... my latest thread had alot of hits only cause Paul & I were trying to get my video to work..

PayItForward
04-27-2003, 03:27 PM
I'm sorry you feel ignored but this isn't the case at all.

I am certain I have replied to at least one of your threads. :D

Don't worry about this Kingrattus. Do you realise out of all the threads you started, only 3 threads had no replies but they were read (many, many times).

We are all out here and we are reading your posts. Gosh I had a couple of non starters it doesn't mean anything.....I hope ;)

All the best.

kingrattus
04-27-2003, 03:40 PM
its just lately I've been posting in others threads alot & almost no one replys.. so I was getting to wonder if I had said something really wrong & ppl r just ignoring

PayItForward
04-27-2003, 04:26 PM
I can only speak for myself, I have not been ignoring you and you haven't said anything wrong.

If a post gets no replies. Either

: Bump it (Only once) to make sure everyone seen it. Don't forget we are all in different time zones, so wait 24 hours before you think your post has been ignored.

: Look at what you have written. Some posts don't need or ask for a response.

:Forget about it.

marysmerrycats
04-27-2003, 04:37 PM
its just one of those things that happen, so don't feel bad ok? I have to get ready to go out now, but later I will look up some of your recent posts and respond! no one is mad at you.

wolf_Q
04-27-2003, 05:04 PM
I've had several threads with no replies too.......if I don't get much after a while, I'll just delete them.

I know there's some that don't like me here, but oh well.

I tend to lurk most of the time...I read all the threads but only reply to a couple......I have to be either really bored or in a really good mood to reply to more then like 5 threads at a time lol.

primabella
04-27-2003, 06:03 PM
I know I'll sometimes feel bad if not many respond to Mickey's picture threads, after all I try to respond to everyone who posts pics. But then I realize not everyone feels like replying, or maybe they just don't want to or they have nothing to say so I just forget about it. Take PayItForward's advice, make sure you have a question or statement for people to reply to or bump it to the top. :)