PDA

View Full Version : snoring...

Lacy
04-26-2003, 09:24 PM
do your cats snore. i don't know if frisky has a sinus problem, but for the past year, he has been snoring when he sleeps...actually i think it's rather cute! :)

slick
04-26-2003, 09:34 PM
Boy, can I relate. Both my cats snore. Thank goodness I don't have a human to sleep with.......synchronized snoring??? I don't think so!!!

krazyaboutkatz
04-27-2003, 12:55 AM
My RB Pepper was a snorer. I always thought that it was because he was a bit overweight. He also had allergy problems. Sometimes his nose would make a whistling sound.

PayItForward
04-27-2003, 05:09 AM
George (on a diet) is over weight and sometimes snores.

In fact one night, I couldn't sleep because of the snoring, I actually kicked my partner and send him to the spare room so I could get some sleep.

I turned over to go to sleep and then realised I had heard George snoring from the bottom of the bottom of the bed..... Opps

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-28-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by PayItForward
I turned over to go to sleep and then realised I had heard George snoring from the bottom of the bottom of the bed..... Opps

That is too funny. :D

Tubby snores up a storm, but only since he's gotten older. And Peanut, being the perfect little girl, is much too dainty to snore. ;) :D

K & L
04-28-2003, 12:02 PM
Beavis snores so loud. One night heard extremely loud snoring and started nudging my husband to quit...it was Beavis!

ramanth
04-28-2003, 12:18 PM
Kia snores if she's in a very deep sleep which annoys me and Zam. ;)

Ann
04-28-2003, 01:01 PM
Yeps, Oliver is a snorer >_< Can be quite annoying at night, when you're trying to sleep! Especially when you can hear both your parents and your dog snoring as well *doesn't get very much sleep*

Cheshirekatt
04-28-2003, 01:11 PM
Here's my snoring story:
For a while my boyfriend had a serious snoring problem. One night I'd had enough! He was snoring and I whacked him and curtly asked him to roll over. He's like, "Babe, I'm still awake." It was Elvis! He was snoring as loud as a person! LOL

HayleyRosie
04-28-2003, 01:14 PM
Not sure if my two snor or not. I'll have to try and find out!