PDA

View Full Version : Late Breaking News on MINNIE! WITH PHOTO!!!

Cataholic
04-26-2003, 08:30 PM
As I type, Minnie has come out of the closet, and is just sitting next to the door! My camera is in the other room, and I know she will move if I move. So, just the fingers are moving. Binx is laying on the floor, and Minnie is about three feet from him! How totally strange!!! The whole room is only 8 x 10! She is about five feet, maye four, from my feet. OOPS, Georgia just came back, and in the hidey hole Minnie went. Oh, well, what a huge step. There isn't any way she didn't see/hear me. But, still she came out. YIPPEE FOR MINNIE!

Cataholic
04-26-2003, 08:45 PM
This is tremendous- Minnie just came out of the closet, walked under the legs of the table I am typing on, and jumped to the window sill, the window is open! This took about five minutes, from start to finish, but OMG what a huge step for MINNIE!!!!!!

lizbud
04-26-2003, 08:57 PM
Good Girl Minnie.:) That's so neat. Wouldn't it be something
if Minnie & Binx became friends. (the two newest to the clan)She could intro him to all the other kitties.:D

slick
04-26-2003, 09:00 PM
Way to go Minnie!! See??? Life is not that scary. Small steps turn into larger ones.

Vermontcat
04-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Yay Minnie!:D Do you think she likes Binx?

Cataholic
04-26-2003, 09:08 PM
Hello Everyone!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p310c61f1f5cd12da5d4eb0b2b3cc9f4f/fc44415e.jpg

Love, Minnie

Miss Meow
04-26-2003, 09:14 PM
If I were her, I'd be checking out the beautiful Binx at close range as well! That's great news, there's so much happening in your house at the moment! :D

krazyaboutkatz
04-27-2003, 12:43 AM
Way to go Minnie!!!:D You sure are a gorgeous girl. :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-27-2003, 12:51 AM
Well done Minnie. and what a gorgeous girl you are!;)

PayItForward
04-27-2003, 05:11 AM
Good photo Minnie, I love your fluffy tail. :D

ChrisH
04-27-2003, 05:19 AM
Oh, that is so great!!:) Minnie you are just gorgeous!:) :)

Barbara
04-27-2003, 05:22 AM
Aaaw Minnie what a gorgeous cat you are- now that we can see you:D
And I tell you even if there is a dog: Cats Rule! Don't forget:cool:

04-27-2003, 05:27 AM
aaaw, Minnie, you are GORGEOUS !!

jenluckenbach
04-27-2003, 07:55 AM
Minnie is BEAUTIFUL ! Maybe she is a dog kind of cat, and Binx was just what she needed to peak her curiosity. But what ever the reason, I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad to hear of the HUGE step in her progress!:D

smokey the elder
04-27-2003, 07:58 AM
What a gorgeous cat you are Minnie!

PayItForward
04-27-2003, 09:19 AM
Does she live in a closet ? (Surely not, I think I read this bit wrong) :confused:

I take it Minnie is a very shy cat ?

Russian Blue
04-27-2003, 10:51 AM
Small steps are soooooooo great! Yayyy Minnie! And look at that fur!

:D

ramanth
04-27-2003, 11:13 AM
Small steps are WONDERFUL!! And Minnie is so beautiful. Oh Minnie, You must pose for us more often. :D

Cataholic
04-27-2003, 11:22 AM
Payitforward,
Alas, you did not read the post wrong. It isn't that she 'lives' in a closet, at least not by my choice, but, she stays nearly exclusively in the closet. I have had her since July '02. She lived in the basement for many months, moving upstairs to my bedroom, once the chill set in. Then, I relocated her to the back room, since I can close her off, for privacy, every so often.

Just lately...oh, maybe the last 60 days, have I 'seen' her. I would have rare Minnie spottings, just for a second, and she would duck back into the closet (which is NEVER closed). Then, I came to realize she was out and about when the door to the whole room was closed. I would lay down on the floor, and peek at her from underneath the door...along with two or three of the other kitties. I didn't see much, just legs..but, it made me feel good that she was walking around.

So, last night was the first time she came out, with me in the room, walked past me, and get on the window sill. I am thrilled, and since every month has been a step forward, I know this is just progress along the way. Who knows what she will be like in July, the year anniversary of our pairing.

YAY MINNIE!

kimlovescats
04-27-2003, 11:26 AM
Oh WOW, how wonderful!!!!! She is such a gorgeous girl... look at that beautiful fur she has!!!! I'm so excited for you ALL!
:D

catmandu
04-27-2003, 12:28 PM
:D :D :D Minnie , it is wonderful that you are realizing what a great person that your Guardian is , and that you dont have to hide.:D :D :D Life is so much better when you come out and share it with the other Cats and your Furr People. Congratulations to Mighty Minnie , may you now enjoy life to the fullest.:) :) :) :) :)

shais_mom
04-27-2003, 03:59 PM
YEAAA FOR MINNIE!
She is sooooo pretty!

slick
04-27-2003, 04:32 PM
Minnie, you don't look "mini" at all. You are absolutely stunning. In time, you'll come to realize that your humans love you very much and there's nothing to be scared of.

PayItForward
04-27-2003, 04:38 PM
Now I understand, I knew you wouldn't house a cat in the cupboard by choice. :confused:

Well congrats to you and Minnie on her progress. :D

May things continue to improve in the future. Looking forward to many more Minnie pictures.

Cincy'sMom
04-27-2003, 09:37 PM
One small step for Minnie, one giant leap for the whole tux herd?

Glad to hear you are coming out of the closet so your mommie can share pictures of you with us, Minnie! You are too beautiful to hide!!!

Cheshirekatt
04-27-2003, 11:42 PM
Minnie is quite the fluff-a-nutter! Poor girl....I'm glad you took her in and are being so very patient with her. :D I once had a no-see-um, too. And Binx! I just want to grab his(?) lips and give him a kiss. What a cutie!

HayleyRosie
04-28-2003, 07:50 AM
Minnie is beautiful! I'm so happy she has decided to try and come out of the closet. Hopefully we will be able to see lots more pictures of the little one.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-28-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by lut
aaaw, Minnie, you are GORGEOUS !!

Exactly what I was going to say, Lut. :) :D

Minnie, you are so beautiful! And I'm so glad you're slowly feeling more and more comfortable in your home.

Maybe Binx is just what Minnie needed. Maybe she had a doggie friend in her previous life and trusted him more than the other cats and people she's come across, and Binx is just what she's been waiting for. Now wouldn't that really be something, and really add a whole other spin on all the "coincidences" of Binx's arrival in tuxie land. :)

Vio&Juni
04-29-2003, 09:27 AM
Wow, Minnie is VEEERY beautiful!
I am glad for her :)