PDA

View Full Version : I think Tibby has a cold

Uabassoon
04-26-2003, 06:46 PM
Poor Tibby she's been sneezing all day. And of course cats always get sick on the weekends. But her eyes look clear and she isn't acting any differently other than the sneezing. So I gave her some chicken broth, and on Monday I'll call the vet. Hopefully it's just a cold.

slick
04-26-2003, 06:51 PM
Oh Tibby, I do hope it's nothing serious. Prayers on the way for a speedy recovery and if you have to take meds, please be good. They will only help you get better quicker. Keep us posted please.

lizbud
04-26-2003, 09:23 PM
Hope Tibby gets to feeling better soon. I know what you
mean by the weekend being the prime time for some problem
to show up. Why is that?:rolleyes: Chicken soup sounds good.
Hugs to Tibby from Liz & Smokey.

krazyaboutkatz
04-27-2003, 01:04 AM
I sure hope it's nothing serious and that Tibby will recover quickly. All fingers and paws are crossed here. Please keep us updated.

PayItForward
04-27-2003, 05:05 AM
Tibby get well soon :)

Uabassoon
04-27-2003, 01:29 PM
Tibby is still sneezing a lot today, and I've also heard Corkscrew sneeze a few times today, but no nearly as much as Tibby. So hopefully I can get in to see the vet tomorrow. I think I might end up taking both of them in.

kimlovescats
04-27-2003, 01:47 PM
Oh dear .... maybe it's just kitty allergies!!!? But anyway, a checkup would probably be a great idea! Please let us know how the babies are doing!!! I'm sure a little Clavamox will clear them both right up ... since you are getting to it in the early signs!
Good work!!!:D

Cataholic
04-27-2003, 07:53 PM
Little sneezers, you two! Probably is best that they go in for a visit. Maybe they are allergic to SPRING!

Whatever it is, I hope they both are fine.

Uabassoon
04-28-2003, 01:55 AM
Corkscrews been getting sicker over the course of the day, he vommited a little while ago. So lets hope that my vet has an open spot tomorrow for me to take them in.