PDA

View Full Version : Wots a good game for a 8 week Pup?

RubyB
04-26-2003, 05:54 PM
We don't want to get in to fetch with sticks but wot other games r there PLZ help!:confused:

doglovrforevr
04-26-2003, 07:37 PM
If you have an old sheet. ( for the bed) My puppy loved playing with a sheet. You twirl it around and supposedly, the pup chases it. Then, they grab it with their teeth and Rusty, my puppy loves playing that game.

Kfamr
04-26-2003, 08:41 PM
Nala has loved to play tug-of-war ever since the day we got her[she was 8 weeks when we did]. She also loves to play fetch with both her and Simba playing. They bring it back with one end in their mouth. She basically loves anything. She's obsessed with toys that squeek lol :D She loves when i roll around on the ground with her also.

primabella
04-26-2003, 11:25 PM
She loves when i roll around on the ground with her also.

I also do that! Mickey loves it but I always manage to pull a muscle :rolleyes:

We got Mickey at 7 weeks and just started playing by rolling the ball around or chasing after eachother (tag). He loves chasing balls, but didn't ever get into tug-o-war. Try to find out what kind of games she likes.

lovemyshiba
04-28-2003, 04:46 PM
riley is 16 weeks, but he loves to fetch (and has since we got him), and play tug of war!!!

Layka3000
04-29-2003, 12:55 AM
I agree with Kfamr most dogs love to play tug-o-war, and since you dont want to get into fetch you should try it. You don't even need a dog rope from the stor just use a pillow sheet.-Layka :D :)

Layka3000
07-14-2003, 03:40 PM
A good name would be Jamal if boy, if girl Kiara