PDA

View Full Version : Stories, Stories, And More Stories

rizzy
04-26-2003, 03:41 PM
This thread is for you to share stories. The stories are about your pets. Funny, Sad, which ever you prefer! I know I have so many stories about my dog some are exciting some are full of laughs and some may be sad. I don't know about you guys but I love listening to stories! Anyone have any to share?!?

rizzy
04-26-2003, 03:47 PM
Ok I will start...

One day when I was younger me and my dad went hunting with my dog. (we hunt grouse and phesants with her) We were driving along in the car looking for something. Sally was wondering around the car..........and.......BOOM! Sally jumped out the window! It was scary at first but we were only going 3-5mph and I started laughing...If you are wondering she was fine she just jumped out the window and started running around...What a goofy dog!

Ok I have another one.....I hope I am not boring you to death...

I think this might have happened to some of you guys...
When we first brough Sally home, after a few days, she ran right into the sliding door window. I guess she didnt know it was a solid thing!LOL

I have some more to but I think I will give you a chance to share some first...ENJOY!:D :D

marysmerrycats
04-26-2003, 06:14 PM
great idea, but how about in pet general, so it can be about all pets, not just dogs?

iceyshiver21
04-26-2003, 06:57 PM
I went to jump on my horse bareback and slid all the way of the other end landing in the dirt.

Dogz
04-26-2003, 07:06 PM
Yeah, I think it should be in Pet General too, and good idea rizzy!:D

gkristian
04-26-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
Yeah, I think it should be in Pet General too, and good idea rizzy!:D

I agree

rizzy
04-28-2003, 10:13 PM
Oh yeah It is about ALL pets. Ok...um...how do I move it to Pet General....Anyone know? :D

Dogz
04-29-2003, 04:31 PM
Oh just make a new one.:D

rizzy
04-29-2003, 09:38 PM
Thanx Dogz,

OK everyone go there to hear and share stories!