PDA

View Full Version : Does your dog...???

wolfsoul
04-26-2003, 03:08 PM
Dos your dog like smaller animals?

Timber loves smaller animals. She loves the rats. They hate her and she will stick her nose into the desk where I sometimes keep Frisco, and he will bite her nose lol. And one time Frisco jumped out and ran away and Timber chased him, thinking he was playing with her. When he ran under the bookstand, she started crying (you always know there's a small animal around when she starts crying like nuts) and he ran out and she picked him up by the scruff of his neck and carried him over to me, then she lay down and started licking him lol. I'm always afraid she'll hurt him though because she does that little chewy thing when she grooms. :eek:
She also loves cats, and she will chase Sara around the yard, thinking that Sara is playing. When Sara gets fed up, she will turn around, and Timber will turn around too and run in the oppisite direction and Sara will start chasing HER around the yard!

I'm not sure if Leather likes rats, but she LOVES cats. She loves to cuddle with them and lick them. She's so cute :) My old cat Ashes used to cuddle with her. We thought it was kind of odd, because we never had a cat around until she was about 8 years old, and she liked them just like that ;)

turner
04-26-2003, 03:17 PM
We use to have 2 hamsters and deisel loved them......Safari(my hamster) would ride on deisel's back.........

Phoebe not sure cause she's never been around anything but dogs and cats.......

primabella
04-26-2003, 03:17 PM
Mickey likes anything. Simple as that. :)

He has had a bad experience with a cat, but I hope that that doesn't affect him.

RubyMutt
04-26-2003, 04:36 PM
Ruby is fasinated by my hamster :) She loves to watch him run and play. However, she once killed a squirrel in my back yard :( :( She HATES cats and LOVES to chase squirrels and rabbits at the park. :rolleyes:

Kfamr
04-26-2003, 05:14 PM
I voted depends...

It depends with Simba because i depends whether ot not he wants to listen to me. I can get him to be nice to about anything.

Nala is fine with cats, she hasn't seen many others though.

Cookiebaker
04-26-2003, 05:32 PM
I voted for *sometimes*. He isn't really agressive to Marigold, he just wants to play. And when she runs because she wants to get away he will chase her. But recently (the last 3 weeks or so) he really has become a lot more tolerant and the last few mornings they will both sleep on our bed. :) This makes me so happy.

On the other hand, if he sees a squirrel out the window he wants the world to know with all of his hooping & hollering and carrying ons. :D

ramanth
04-26-2003, 05:43 PM
Depends on the small animal.

She likes cats and didn't seem interested in a bunny she got to sniff at the vets, but she tried to eat my hamsters and she hates squirrels.

Kia's never seen a rat so I'm not sure how she'd react.

gkristian
04-26-2003, 05:43 PM
Foxy loves all animals

tikeyas_mom
04-26-2003, 05:46 PM
I voteed Depends because

Tikeya will kill a small animal like a rabbit, guinea pig, hamster or rat if it is in front of her out of the cage and unsupervised.

Oscar loved small animals he thinks they are toys lol, he kisses them and plays with them, Dont worrie I make sure he doesnt hurt them :D..

If Tikeya sees one of my gerbils move in its Tank she'll stare at it and will make no attempt to get it though. she is the same wasy with my hamsters. But they all share a room together :D. so its all good.

Jessica12345
04-26-2003, 08:55 PM
yes!:D

Cataholic
04-26-2003, 09:21 PM
Binx seems to like all creatures...which is good, cause at some point, he might be bigger than alot of the doggies we meet on the street, not to mention cats, kids, etc. :D

anna_66
04-27-2003, 08:24 AM
Depends on which dog we are talking about & what sort of small animal it is:rolleyes:
Angus doesn't like any other dogs, well that is unless it's a small puppy and he likes those:) But Roxey & Huney love all doggies, big or small!
But none of them like cats, rabbits or any other small animal that gets into the yard. Thank goodness they stay out of our yard most of the time.

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-27-2003, 09:53 AM
Unfortunately, Drake doesn't like smaller animals. In his eyes, they are prey :eek: I keep him away from little critters.

Tina
04-27-2003, 11:01 AM
Ginger and Ruff- most of the time or great around small animals. But sometimes Ginger likes to chase the cats.

Oscar- does alright I have to watch him though. And he is always barking and chasing the cats around.:rolleyes: He thinks he's the boss.

kingrattus
04-27-2003, 05:45 PM
Max likes everything, cause I taught him so & we have had many diff pets... He use to lick our bunny Zoe (RB) & she loved it.. if Zoe was taking a temper fit, he would rush over to her cage (which was his old kennel) & stare at her & would stick his nose in the cage & she would hop up to him & usualy lick his nose.

When I had raised Peetree from a hatchling (a Starling) Max helped me playing mommy... he was like a bus (Peetree would ride Max)... Peetree would also chase Max (Max thought Peetree was playing)

& hes good with everything hes met so far

lovemyshiba
04-27-2003, 06:45 PM
depends.....
Kito--no way!! He doesn't like bunnies, birds, or even smaller dogs
Abbey--she always wants to chase the bunnies, but I'm not sure what she would do to them
Riley--he loves everything, and everyone!!!!!!!

micki76
04-27-2003, 10:21 PM
Millie likes them as in, I could live with one in the house. :D

Chester likes them as in, Yummy. :rolleyes: :eek:

doglovrforevr
04-27-2003, 10:29 PM
There is this cat next door. She comes into our backyard all the time and she is really cute!! My Puppy, rusty tried to play with her today. I guess he did not realise she is a cat, not a dog.:rolleyes: