PDA

View Full Version : What is your WORST habbit?

tikeyas_mom
04-25-2003, 11:06 PM
Mine is biting my nails. I always bite them so low that it hurts, MOSTLY when I am watching movies. I hate it.

My other worst habbit is to touch things. *twitch twitch* j/k..

No but really.

If something says "try me" or "lift here" or "Press in case of emergency" I have to press it, .... I have probs lol

iceyshiver21
04-25-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom

If something says "try me" or "lift here" or "Press in case of emergency" I have to press it, .... I am probs lol

THATS MINE!! :D :D

iceyshiver21
04-25-2003, 11:25 PM
I get in alot of trouble for that one!

tikeyas_mom
04-25-2003, 11:29 PM
OMG you wnna here trouble..

one time I seen this thing covering the fire alarm and it said "lift here" So being a idiot as I am I lifted it and the whole thing broke. lol I ran for it my friend was laughing so hard..

Another time I was waiting in line for the movies to let us in. there was this metal box stuck to the wall and it said pull here to open. So I did and guess what it was... A cigerett but holder.. lol I got ashes all over my hands.. I am a twit.. lol

omg I cannot beleive I forgot my worst habbit ever... I always have to wash my hands constantly. If they feel hot or sticky os clammy or dry or I touched a door handle I am not familar with I have to wash my hands. lol I am such a dork

iceyshiver21
04-25-2003, 11:33 PM
It said "pull" so i listened there for causeing the bleachers filled with kids to fall during a concert...can sombody say detention?

tikeyas_mom
04-25-2003, 11:44 PM
omg that is hilarious. lol LMAO.. we can relate well u and I lol... ;)

Kfamr
04-25-2003, 11:46 PM
I always wash my hands, constantly. I guess thats not such a bad habit though, atleast they're clean. :D

I like to watch the water in my hands :p
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p0661ac6cec950c70e2221d0618342cea/fc55f531.jpg

marysmerrycats
04-26-2003, 12:52 AM
my big mouth!:p

moosmom
04-26-2003, 07:05 AM
tikeyas_mom,

Me too! I wash my hands whenever they feel icky or sticky. I guess that's from working as a paramedic for 20 years. I was ALWAYS washing my hands. Not that that isn't a good thing. One can never be too careful.

I also have this bad habit of biting my cuticles and the skin around my nails. I used to bite my fingernails as a kid, but since I have nail tips on them all the time, I stopped.

Mary,

My mouth gets me into trouble alot too. It's from being so outspoken and opinionated. But only on certain subjects - like...STUPID PEOPLE!!! ;)

slleipnir
04-26-2003, 07:51 AM
I crack my knuckles :x But that 'press' thing reminds me of when my my was taking a car for a test drive, and the keys had a thing on it to unlock the doors, and there was a button that said 'panic' and I was like "Mooomm..whats this doo?" and she was like I don't know..just leave it..and I was like I can't press it? Shes like No, so I press it and the car alarm starts going off LOL..I couldn
t help myself!!!

iceyshiver21
04-26-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I crack my knuckles :x But that 'press' thing reminds me of when my my was taking a car for a test drive, and the keys had a thing on it to unlock the doors, and there was a button that said 'panic' and I was like "Mooomm..whats this doo?" and she was like I don't know..just leave it..and I was like I can't press it? Shes like No, so I press it and the car alarm starts going off LOL..I couldn
t help myself!!!

THATS ANOTHER ONE!!! Those little red buttons are WAY to inresisable....I dont recommend pushing them when your parked by a car dealer ship.

lovemyshiba
04-26-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by marysmerrycats
my big mouth!:p

Oh, me too!! It gets me into more trouble---I can't help it.

But my worst habit, I am ashamed to admit, is smoking :o

bluekat
04-26-2003, 09:16 AM
Mine is biting my nails too. In the summer, my nails were ok, not really "long", but not short either. I didn't bite for the whole summer, cuz I painted my nails. But once school started and when I washed off the nail polish, I started biting again:rolleyes:

Rottieluver45
04-26-2003, 11:00 AM
Mine would have to be bitting my nails! I CAN`T STOP!!!

slleipnir
04-26-2003, 12:18 PM
I use to bite my nails too, but I stopped..not sure why lol

tikeyas_mom
04-26-2003, 12:57 PM
when I was young I sucked my thum to lol..

I also crack my nuckles not much though. My mouth is SUPER BIG I always say what I feel and want. thats why I get into so much fights here. :rolleyes:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-26-2003, 01:29 PM
Internet. And I share the touching one. I touch lots of things at stores. I've kept myself away from fire alarms though.

Cookiebaker
04-26-2003, 01:58 PM
:o Procrastinating....I hate deadlines because they always get me into trouble. I have to wait 'til the pressure is on...and I hate it!! Wish I could change.

wolfsoul
04-26-2003, 10:34 PM
I chew my nails, crack every bone I have.. and if I was allowed to get more pets, then I would, and I would have a cumpulsive pet-buying disorder :p I would probably get five rats a day, I know it lol

tikeyas_mom
04-26-2003, 10:37 PM
my mom think I have a compalsive pet buying disorder. lol she says if I even ask for one more pet, *including fish* She will give my gerbils, my hamsters, my birds and my fish all away. I will only be able to keep Tikeya. So ya I dont want that to happen considering I love my hamsters and gerbils and birds and fishie so much. so ya, no more pets for me.

Desert Arabian
04-30-2003, 06:22 PM
I bite and pick my "nails"- I don't have any nails- just stumpy thingys. lol. :p :o . And I crack my knuckles. Those are my two extremely bad habits which I have tried so hard to stop at...and can't.