PDA

View Full Version : making fun of my babies??

marysmerrycats
04-25-2003, 09:29 PM
a couple hours ago as I came home, I passed some neighbors, I really don't know them, but have just seen them a few times, and they said oh your cats have such personality! I said thanks, and then the one said yeah such unique personalities, very special. I was thinking, "when did they ever see them excpet for 2 seconds in the window"??:confused: about that time one of them makes this face , like oh yeah right! like it was a big joke!
I wonder, was I just imagining this or were they being sarcastic? it really bugged me! I thought well damn, whats their problem? I don't even know them, and hardly know anyone here, just a couple neighbors and I am on friendly terms with them, and the cats have not bothered anyone... SO WHAT IS HER PROBLEM?
and if she was serious, its still strange, because like I said, they have not been around the cats. oh well I guess I just have to forget it, and just say whatever!
(but I had just turned on the hose to water flowers, could a squirt of water have made them civilized? hehe

(sorry that last part was my evil twin talking!):eek:;) ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-25-2003, 10:49 PM
(but I had just turned on the hose to water flowers, could a squirt of water have made them civilized? hehe

*lol*
I just hate it when people make comments and you have to rack you brain to try and figure out if they were being sarcastic or serious... then you get all worked up about it..

do they not have any pets.... SILLY NEIGHBORS!!!!!:rolleyes:

marysmerrycats
04-26-2003, 11:09 AM
I really want to know.. what makes people act that way? to say things like that to someone, when you don't know them?