PDA

View Full Version : YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS STORY

jackiesdaisy1935
08-08-2001, 04:12 PM
Last night we were watching T.V. and I said to my husband where is Daisy? We looked around the house and no Daisy. He sat in his rocker recliner and he said I feel something under my seat. He reached down and she had crawled under the chair. (The chair has a skirt on the bottom with just enough space for her to crawl in) He lifted her out, but she kept insisting she wanted to go back in and I was scolding her, I don't like the recliner for the reason I don't want her to get caught in it either under or under the foot rest. So we decided to see what was so interesting to her and pulled the chair to the side, and low and behold we found my husbands medical bracelet that says "Comadin patient" that he had lost months ago and we had looked everywhere for it. She knew it belonged to him and was insisting we look.
Needless to say she got an extra treat, and not interested in going under the chair anymore at all. :D :D
Jackie

08-08-2001, 04:17 PM
WAY TO GO DAISY!!! That is incredible Jackie. God works is such wonderful ways sometimes, doesn't he? I have a friend on Cumadin.... she has a braclet too. I cannot imagine what would happen if she didn't have that and something happened to her. Thank goodness Daisy found it! Give her a huge hug for me and tell her I said she is one great dog :D!

TheAntiPam
08-08-2001, 04:35 PM
How does all that love and smarts fit into such a small package? I am truly amazed each and every day. Way to go, Daisy!

purrfectpaws
08-08-2001, 05:26 PM
Woof Woof for Daisy....that is so incredible that she kept on insisting on going back under there. Just amazing on how smart dogs can be, huh??

3-greys-and-a-mutt
08-08-2001, 05:39 PM
WOW! :eek:
Good job, Daisy - the puppy sleuth!

zippy-kat
08-08-2001, 06:41 PM
YEA FOR DAISY!!

Extra Doggie biscuits for you tonight!

RachelJ
08-08-2001, 07:20 PM
Alright Daisy, what a dog! You are the smartee pup to know what your Daddy was missing and that you found it. Sometimes these two-leggers are a little slow on the uptake, but you convinced them to look. What a dog!

Your friend, Hannah

Pam
08-08-2001, 07:31 PM
Yay for Daisy!! Some dogs can track game, but Daisy can track very important medical jewelry!! :D What a girl!! We are all so proud of you Daisy and I know your mom and dad are too! :)

aly
08-08-2001, 08:08 PM
Yay Daisy! What a smart girl you are to find that bracelet for your daddy. I have to wear a medic alert bracelet too and it is not good when you lose them! Could you teach Reece how to find things? I seem to lose a lot :eek:

Sudilar
08-08-2001, 10:51 PM
Daisy is a "super sleuth""!!

Daisy's Mom
08-08-2001, 11:40 PM
Go Daisy! Good tracking skills must run in the name!! (And intelligence, and beauty... ;))