PDA

View Full Version : Hm, is this sad or what?

slleipnir
04-25-2003, 02:52 PM
Thats sad in a pathetic..I had Jo to the vets today, and catscan came up (not for her..) and I was like telling me dad that 800 bucks for a catscan is really a lot, and if it would be that like if a person had to, and then he brought up that our hospitals around here probably don't have them and appearintly they send ppl from there to the Atlantic Vet Collage we have here cause it has better stuff LOL I don't know if he was joking about the ppl thing, but they really do have better stuff for the vet collage then our hospitals..Are the stuff for animals similar to peoples?

Logan
04-25-2003, 03:01 PM
Audrey, I would imagine that it is similar technology being used, so it would be just as expensive. Unfortunately, most people don't have insurance for that type of testing on their pet, so they get slammed with some pretty high bills. I think I'd take a second job, if necessary, to be able to afford it if I needed to. Whatever my girls need, I want to do.

slleipnir
04-25-2003, 10:01 PM
I know my dad would pay it if Jo needed it too, but what i ment was it's weird that our vet college has more advanced stuff then our human hospitals:x

Kfamr
04-25-2003, 10:17 PM
Yeah.... that's weird........ And my dad says he wants to get Simba's teeth cleaned but he'd never say that about himself.... but then again, dad doesn't have many left! :o [hopefully dad doesn't visit pet talk either lmao] :eek: