PDA

View Full Version : Reece graduated!!!!!!!!

aly
08-08-2001, 03:16 PM
Yay!!!! I am so proud of my boy. He crawled 5 feet when we were demonstrating :) There were two other people who had crawl as their trick and neither of their dogs would do it. We also played a dog training game thing with cards with tricks on them worth certain point values. Reece racked up the most points in the whole class and even did a trick I had to teach him on the spur of the moment (walking on hind legs for at least 5 feet).

Our picture came out pretty bad because I was walking dogs in the sweltering head for 2 hours before class. Then I had to get my picture taken! Reece looks great though. I'll post the pic later maybe. I gotta go train some people at the shelter now so I'll be back later to catch up on posts :)

08-08-2001, 03:21 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to Reece. He has always been adorable and wonderful and now he is even super smart and talented to boot! How awesome! Give him HUGE HUGE hug and kiss from me and lots of little kisses from Lexi, Sasha and Maddie. I am so proud of both of you!

Pass those kisses onto Lolly and Shiloh too :D!

jackiesdaisy1935
08-08-2001, 03:52 PM
Aly, I told you Reece would be number 1
Yaaaaaa Congradualtions to you and Reece, Well Done. He sure deserves some extra treats today and how about you too, maybe a dinner out. You two deserve to Celebrate.
I'm lucky if I can get Daisy to crawl an inch for a treat.
Jackie

3-greys-and-a-mutt
08-08-2001, 03:56 PM
Yea Reece!!!!!! :D :D :D
Yea Aly!!!!!!! :D :D :D

P.S. Is Lolly next? ;)

thelmalu99
08-08-2001, 04:12 PM
YAY for Reece!
What a smart pup!! :D :D

dogsrule4
08-08-2001, 05:05 PM
CONGRATS GIVE REESE A BIG KISS FOR ME!
MUA (THAT MEANS KISS)

KYS
08-08-2001, 05:40 PM
Woo Woo WOo!
Congratulations! :)

zippy-kat
08-08-2001, 06:42 PM
GOOD JOB BOTH OF YOU!!!!

KayAnn
08-08-2001, 06:49 PM
GO REECE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I allways knew you were a smartee!!!! Keep up the good work in teaching him Aly!!! :D :D :D :D

Pam
08-08-2001, 07:01 PM
Hooray for Reece!!! Good looks and brains too, plus it sounds like he didn't even get "stage fright." We are all so proud of little Reece. He is our own little star! Congratulations to you too Aly. You make a great team! I am wondering too....is Lolly next? :)

RachelJ
08-08-2001, 07:29 PM
This is not any surprise to us here. We knew Reece was a star from the get go.

tatsxxx11
08-08-2001, 09:26 PM
Yipppppppeeee! :) :) :) What a boy, what a dog, what a star!!!!!!!!! Could that be because you've got such a "star" of a mom? And you both did in that incredible heat! Give that Reece man a big,big,hug and kiss him ALL OVER his sweet face. Love Cody, Star and Sandra

AdoreMyDogs
08-08-2001, 09:54 PM
Yeah Reece man! You go, little man! I am proud of him and I've never even met him :)

And it's funny, I am teaching Graham that same trick (I call it dancing) when the dog jumps on his back legs for an extended period of time :) It's really cute that you and I are working on the same trick at the same time :D :D :D Great minds think alike, huh??? :D

Sudilar
08-08-2001, 10:46 PM
WoooooooHoooooooo! Hooray!!! Yipeeeee! Congrats to the Reece-Man and Aly!!!!

Daisy's Mom
08-08-2001, 11:51 PM
Congratulations, Reece and Aly! Pam, I was thinking the same thing: Reece has good looks AND brains! If only the adorable sweet Reece-Man was a 16 YEAR OLD HUMAN!!! ;)

Rottie
08-09-2001, 05:53 PM
Big congrats to Reece and you too Aly! :) He sure sounds like a wonder dog!!! :D :cool:

delidog
08-09-2001, 06:12 PM
go reece!go reece!!! go reece!!!!! go ally!! go ally!!! go ally!!!!!! the deli dog :) ;) :D :) ;) :D

*LabLoverKEB*
08-09-2001, 06:18 PM
Congratulations, Reece!!!! :) We're so proud of you!

aly
08-11-2001, 10:48 AM
Thanks everyone :) Unfortunately I can't take Lolly through classes until January. The shelter has been doing major budget cutbacks and will not hold classes again this year :( It is probably for the best though because Lolly is still terrified of so much. She doesn't really need obedience training but I would like her to go through the experience to boast her confidence. I had my heart set on taking another shelter dog through classes too and now I have to wait for a looong time :( Mocha graduated on Thursday by the way!

Sudilar
08-11-2001, 01:58 PM
Go, Mocha, go!!! Congrats to you!!

Daisy's Mom
08-11-2001, 11:06 PM
Congratulations, Mocha! I am sure you will get adopted soon, since you are now both gorgeous and well-behaved!

Albea
08-12-2001, 09:51 AM
Reece darling:
I'm sorry it took me so long to congratulate you on your triumphal graduation ;) I was busy with company in the house. Anyway, I'm very happy for you and Aly and never had any doubts that you would pass with flying colors. You are such a smart and cute boy!