PDA

View Full Version : Jack is such a good boy!

Lerah021399
04-25-2003, 06:36 AM
I just have to brag on my Jack. :D He has been in need of a nail clipping for a couple of days now and I've been putting it off because he usually squirms around and doesn't cooperate at all. Well, I gave his nails a clip this morning and he was so relaxed. He just kept looking at me as if to say, "thanks Mom, I really needed that," or he was just so out of it he didn't care. Either way, he was a very good boy!

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-25-2003, 09:13 AM
Well done Jack, glad to hear you were such a good boy for Meowmie!

I hope Ally will be just as good. I usually wait until she is asleep on my lap when I am watching TV, and clip them quickly with a pair of nail clippers. I havent done her for a while though, and the little claws are really HURTING when I pick her up, so tonight is the night!

slick
04-25-2003, 11:58 AM
Good boy Jack! See??? Your Meomie loves you and is only doing this to keep you healthy and happy.

Which reminds me too, I need to do Max tonight. Out comes the burrito wrap.:D

marysmerrycats
04-25-2003, 01:00 PM
good for you, Jack!
maybe you could have a talk with my Muffin, and Patches, who have lightly bit my mother the last time we cut their claws!

kimlovescats
04-25-2003, 05:19 PM
Such a GOOD BOY, Jack!!! That deserves extra head scratches and maybe even a treat???? What do ya say, Mom? :D

NoahsMommy
04-25-2003, 05:42 PM
What a VERY good boy! :)

PayItForward
04-25-2003, 06:09 PM
Good boy Jack, behaving for your mommy.

PS. I'm too much of a wimp to trim George claws (the vet does it).

krazyaboutkatz
04-25-2003, 10:21 PM
You're such a good boy Jack to let your meowmie clip your nails like that. :D I wish my three would be that good too. I also have to take them to the salon to have theirs done.