PDA

View Full Version : -Update on Simba's ear-

KayAnn
08-07-2001, 09:13 PM
Ok, I stopped putting the cream stuff that the vet told us to put in, it was just makeing his ear worse filling it with more gunk. I stopped that 2 days ago and have been cleaning his ears with Chlorhexiderm Flush and now his ears are as clean as can be! He gives me alot of troublw as im cleaning his ear, he bares his teeth and growls.... I tell him to quit it or hes going in his room. (his room is kinda like time out-- his room is my room) Well right now, i gotta go theres a report on the news about Pit Bulls and why people want to ban them. Gotta Watch!!! ive been waiting since 5 to see it because they were tlaking aobut the report on the 5 o'clock news and saying to watch at 10 o'clock.

KayAnn
08-09-2001, 01:12 PM
bumping this to top.

08-09-2001, 03:26 PM
I'm glad they are better.... I was hoping that stopping the cream would help. Can I take the credit for that - it was my advice after all ;) hee hee hee. Just kidding dear.... Give him a huge hug from me... and tell him his 'godmom' loves him :D!

Chat with you tonight :D! Buh-bye nelly-freak...uh um.. excuse me, nelly LOVER! (hee hee hee hee)

KayAnn
08-09-2001, 09:21 PM
Nelly****** Remember, CAPITAL N!!! hee heee heeee :D

aly
08-11-2001, 01:22 PM
Glad SimSim is doing better.

You've gotta stop watching those reports on the news KayAnn!!! I can't watch them or listen to them. Its sooo sad to hear about, especially the dog fighting rings. :(

There's a deaf pit mix at the shelter named Cera. Cuuuuute little puppy. She makes me think of you, KayAnn.

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/027/oB/kA/Mm/RC89566.jpg

KayAnn
08-11-2001, 01:34 PM
Awwwwww! Shes beautiful. Thanks for thinking of me! :)

Daisy's Mom
08-11-2001, 11:09 PM
Aw Cera is gorgeous! Poor little deaf girl; I hope she is adopted ASAP.