PDA

View Full Version : 24th April_New Sooty update....

PayItForward
04-24-2003, 09:34 AM
The Cat Shelter rang.

Sooty went in for a vet checkup and they found that his bile levels are high. In fact there was bile in his sick when in first returned to the shelter. The vet doesn't seen worry about this and is going to retest him next week. Fingers crossed this won't be anything serious.

But they'll keep me informed. Although in a way I should have told them not to ring me. Everytime I think about Sooty, I want to adopt him, just to make sure he getting a loving forever home.

PS. On a good note, Milly & George shared the bottom of our bed last night, with no arguments (Until about 4am) Milo debated about joining them but decided to sleep on the floor instead.

krazyaboutkatz
04-24-2003, 11:14 AM
I sure hope that Sooty will be okay so he can finally find his forever home. It's great to hear that your cats are getting along much better. Three really is a great number. :)

kimlovescats
04-24-2003, 11:17 AM
Fingers and paws crossed for Sooty! Great news about the others' progress!
:)

slick
04-24-2003, 11:30 AM
Sending prayers from all 3 of us for Sooty's speed recovery.

Barbara
04-24-2003, 02:16 PM
Thanks for keeping us informed. We hope Sooty will be fine soon.

PayItForward
04-24-2003, 08:39 PM
I'm sure he'll get well.

I just pray he'll only be adopted to a deserving forever person/couple/family.

carole
04-25-2003, 05:04 PM
aww.. poor lil sooty, i guess you have decided not to take him, although i wish u could and would i understand where u are coming from, its great u are keeping up with his progress and hopefully u can tell us he has found a good home soon. cheers