PDA

View Full Version : How do they know?

slleipnir
04-24-2003, 09:03 AM
Everyday when I'm coming home from school, just as I'm walking down the driveway, I can see the dogs looking at me from the window..how can they hear me when I'm that far away? Do your dogs do that as well? And I walk to and from school usually so it's not like they hear a car or whatever lol. I assume they're laying down in the TV room sleeping when I come home so thats why I wonder how they're always there waiting as I come in..This is probably such a stupid question lol, I saw something like it on TV before, and I understand dogs have excellent smell/hearing, but they don't do that for other ppl walking by..

slleipnir
04-24-2003, 09:03 AM
Also, I don't come home the same time everyday, I only have one class and it rotates everyday. And sometimes I stay for lunch etc

kingrattus
04-24-2003, 10:15 AM
Max use to do that when we lived at my moms place. everytime I came home he was always at the window watching me & when I'm home he hardly ever looks out the window...

& where I'm living now, Cadeau will see me a block away, how can she tell me apart from everyone else (the windows r closed)