PDA

View Full Version : I got an apoligy from my mom

Aspen and Misty
04-23-2003, 11:34 PM
Last year at the begining of summer I asked my mom for a bunny. She of course said No and went on to tell me about her filthy, smelly bunnies who always bit her. She told me how much she hated them and how much I would hate haveing one. When I moved out of my moms house with my dad I asked him for one. It took some sneaky action and alot of begging but I got Julian. Well, today we were talking about Thelmer and my mom apoligized for saying mean things about Bunnies. She said she was surprised at how good of a companion a house bunny can be and how great Julian is and how much she enjoyed hearing stories of him growing into the young man he is. I just had to smile :D , I guess Julian has opened more eyes then I thought. And I thought it was great of my mom to see that not all bunnies are like the ones she had and that they can truly become great pets, like my Julian. :D

Ash

tikeyas_mom
04-24-2003, 12:04 AM
that is awsome. My mom also was freaked out by gerbils and hated them same with mice. But she got over it once I forced her to let me have them :D. now she loves holding them and kissing them :p. it is soo sweet :D.

zanzanfergie
04-24-2003, 03:22 AM
Hey that's great! :D And congrats to you, little Julian - you've converted someone. What a fantastic work for such a little fellow!
I was taking Lucy out for a walk with a family friend, Kate, who's nine. She was saying how her mom wouldn't let her have a guinea pig because they're 'smelly, like big rats' :rolleyes:

Jessica12345
04-24-2003, 08:10 AM
aww! thats great! :)

julian is such a cutie though, who couldnt love his sweet little face?:D lol

RockyRoad
04-24-2003, 08:57 AM
Wow, that's great that Julian was able to change your mom's opinion on rabbits. Good job Julian, you are one special bunny!:)

Daisylover
04-24-2003, 09:16 AM
That is soooo cool of your mom to admit that bunnies can be great pets! Good job Julian!!! I think Julian is due some extra parsley and a BIG hug

e! :)

wolf_Q
04-24-2003, 09:22 AM
That's great! I'm glad that Julian could make someone realize how special bunnies are. :D

I converted my parents from being "big dogs belong outside and outside only" people...now it's "big dogs live in the house and are spoiled brats" ;)

cali
04-24-2003, 11:10 AM
ya, my dad hated guinea pigs, and would not talk to me or my mom for 3 days after we got them. he has his own piggie now, that he loves more then anything:p

cali
04-24-2003, 11:28 AM
the special pig that helped my dad love piggies, spud was born only a few days after my brother left home, and he needed bottle fed so he came upstairs often my dad fell in live with him, and spud only likes my dad(not me cuz I have to take him back home, so he knows that I am the one who takes him away from his daddy):) spud was the smalles of a large litter so he did not see his mom often, so i Guess my dad and spu sort of bonded:D

Aspen and Misty
04-24-2003, 12:01 PM
Thanx :D I'm so proud of Julian. My mom is surprised that I want another bunny because I always tell her how big of a mess Julian makes (kicking litter out of his box mostly). But I just have fallin in love with bunnies and the mess no longer bothers me at all, I couldn't imagine having one day where I didn't come home to a mess of bunny litter and hay all over to clean up. :D

Well, Last night Julian didn't get anything because my dad has been gone all week and our house in fresh out of parsley :( . So tonight I'm going to be going to Giant and making him a Bunny salad from the salad bar :D . He's so spoiled!

Ash :D

iwuvsmypuppy
04-24-2003, 03:38 PM
way to go JULIAN!!! thats great:D

CathyBogart
04-24-2003, 08:32 PM
That's FANTASTIC!! My mother recently admitted to me that she found my bearded dragon cute, so maybe she'll come around too!