PDA

View Full Version : Things I've learned from my cats

Uabassoon
04-23-2003, 02:35 PM
I've always said that I want to have a relationship like Tibby and Corkscrew have because they are always so loving to one another. By watching the two of them interact I've learned a few things.

1. It's ok to fight sometimes, just make sure you know the others limits so no one really gets hurt.
2. If someone is hogging the bed, don't get angry just keep pushing up against them until they are so uncomfortable that they move on their own.
3. If you partner is dirty don't be afraid to let them know they need a bath.
4. Don't get upset if your partner eats all the treats, there will always be more.
5. If an object gets broken it's ok because it can be replaced more easily than love can.
6. If you feel like doing something silly, then do it. No one will care, if anything they'll think it's cute and take pictures.
7. Don't be afraid to ask for attention.

Anyone else like to add anything?

jenluckenbach
04-23-2003, 02:42 PM
I wish I were clever enough to add something, but I certainly like yours!!

Uabassoon
04-23-2003, 02:43 PM
Oh Jen, you are very clever and you have lots of cats so I'm sure you've learned more life lessons from them than I have.

04-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
3. If you parter is dirty don't be afraid to let them know they need a bath.

he he, this one made me laugh out loud!!:D :D :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-23-2003, 02:58 PM
Yeah - cats RULE!

Barbara
04-24-2003, 06:44 AM
I'd like to add

If you think it's time for a nap then take a nap.:D

HoRsELUvR
04-24-2003, 07:17 AM
here's one that my cat Reese thinks is a good rule for her life-

If you want attention from your favorite human,feel free to open the door while she is in the bathroom to show her your love.:D

catmandu
04-24-2003, 09:36 AM
I like rule # 5 and keep it in mind when they knock over spomething , when they act like a herd of small , furry Buffaloes!