PDA

View Full Version : All i want for Christmas....

SimbaTWonderDog
12-23-2001, 08:16 PM
i want another dogggggggggg!!!! im desperate i havent asked for ANYTHING i just want another doggie! i dont care if i dont get anything else i dont want anything else. all i was is a doggie! :(

aly
12-23-2001, 10:35 PM
Is Blink still up for adoption?

SimbaTWonderDog
12-24-2001, 12:42 AM
He got adopted a loooong time ago... im happy for him but sad at the same time.. i got so attached to him... ahh dogs are evil! the give you to most wonderful love which makes u fall in love in a heartbeat so u never want to leave them!

mugsy
12-24-2001, 09:37 AM
Gee Simba...I wouldn't know ANYTHING about getting attached to dogs! lol At least you have the self control not to take them all! Good luck with your search, I'm sure you'll find just the perfect dog soon. We have already found a home for the little Cocker that I found on Friday. I told him that we would keep him for 5 days to see if anyone claimed him and then he would have to sign a contract, but he would be able to take him.

SimbaTWonderDog
12-24-2001, 01:53 PM
Oh, if it wasnt for my parents id have all of the dogs in that pound! I swear im gunna have like 5 million dogs when im older, and a billion pics of them all lol!

jackiesdaisy1935
12-24-2001, 02:47 PM
KayAnn, even though you can't have all the dogs you want, just think how lucky you are to have Simba. I have never seen another dog to love someone so much as he does you. I would love to have more dogs, but like you I can't because Perry wouldn't get along with any other, so I guess we are in the same boat. Give Simba a Christmas hug from Daisy, Perry and me.
Jackie

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-26-2001, 07:47 AM
KayAnn, I know exactly what you mean! I want another doggy too. Drake is OK with other dogs as long as it is not on his territory! So, I have to wait for a while and try later. Plus I like big dogs and with Andrew going away for flight school training, I can not handle too dogs that are my size!

*LabLoverKEB*
12-29-2001, 04:32 PM
KayAnn, I know exactly what you mean, too! I want another dog sooo bad!!! I want to rescue a dog! I'll have a lot of doggies, when I grow up, though! ;)