PDA

View Full Version : 3 wishes

marysmerrycats
04-22-2003, 05:58 PM
I can't remember if this has ever been posted or not, but I thought it would be fun to post what you would wish for if you found a genie in a bottle, LOL, and were granted 3 wishes!:D

my 3 would be......
1. no more terrorists in the world.
2. great medical advances... if someone had cancer, heart disease, or some other serious illness, they could just be given some pills(like antibiotics) for a short time and then would be healed forever.
3.to win 5 mil in the lottery!... I should say to end hunger in the world:rolleyes: oh well its all in fun.

bluekat
04-22-2003, 06:01 PM
Could one count as soemthing like: 3 more wishes, or more? :D LOL, ok well:
1 would be more animals
2 would be a bigger house
3 would be peace in the world

Of course, there's more, and these 3 are probably not the top three, but close.

marysmerrycats
04-22-2003, 06:08 PM
the genie rules are, no wishing for more wishes!...darn!

moosmom
04-22-2003, 06:40 PM
1. To live in a big house out in the country with alot of land and MANY cats (more than I have now)

2. To find a job that I'm happy at that pays well.

3. To see my daughter get married and live happily ever after.

slick
04-22-2003, 06:50 PM
HMMMM - 3 wishes eh?? Hard one but....

1. I could win a million dollars. Sounds selfish but with that money I would be able to quit work and get a house on acreage where I could take in abandoned pets. I would also have the resources to donate funds to other worthy Rescue Groups.

2. That my life would remain healthy until old age so I could look after the animals that I rescue.

3. And finally, when my old age catches up to me and it's my time to go, I have someone to continue to care for the animals on my acreage.

04-22-2003, 07:07 PM
http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/images/our_images/Pettalk_logo.gif
crazycat

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-22-2003, 07:07 PM
1. Make all my dreams come true, which are the following: I will grow up and live a happy and healthy life with my pets. I will be successful in life. I will live on a huge ranch and take in all the abandoned and abused pets. My family and relatives will live a happy long life. And- The PTers will be together forever!

2. Money- I don't care how much just enough to get started, like Slick said. I don't want to be greedy.

3. The world will be peaceful, quiet, and there won't be pollution.

batgirl1980
04-22-2003, 07:08 PM
Well..
1. To get a full-time am shift job at a hotel.. (i'm only part time right now, and really need full time, but it's tough.. or something that is from 7a-3p)

2. To have a nice house (not necessarily big, just nice, paid for)

3. To be healthy!

AmylovesMisty
04-22-2003, 07:12 PM
sounds funn...
even if this was posted before..things change...

ok..
1.Adopt a lot of animals for my own and get a dog-fun house so i can bring dogs from the shelter in and adopt them out..
2.Peace in the World
3.My whole family to stop dying,getting sick,having problems etc..good health(mental and physical)basically(ill explain in a thread)

i just spent like 3 seconds thinking those up but i ride horses and im really good with computers...lol

KYS
04-22-2003, 07:32 PM
World Peace, Happiness and health for every living
creature.

jenluckenbach
04-22-2003, 07:52 PM
3 wishes:
1) educate the STUPID people

2) to have a safe world

3) give EVERY ONE some manners

marysmerrycats
04-22-2003, 11:22 PM
Jen
I like your wishes, LOl! but it might take more power than a genie has to educate the stupid people and give people manners!:eek:

lildoggie67...:confused: I don't understand your post? what about pettalk?

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-22-2003, 11:41 PM
1. That stupid ignorant people who don't care about animals CAN NOT HAVE ANY AT ALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!..... and with that wish will come no more homeless helpless animals

2. For 10 million dollars.... not to be greedy but to have enough money to set my family up for life.. donate to the church and help the homeless people and 3rd world countries... (i am sure that will go fast) (kinda sounds like im in the Miss America pageant :o )

3. For everyone in the world to be FULL of love!!

04-23-2003, 06:58 PM
no terrorist n o homeless that my parents will get back together

Uabassoon
04-23-2003, 07:07 PM
1. Win big in the lottery so that way I can house tons of homeless animals and do other good things with it like pay off my parents bills as well as my own.
2. For my to get a good job in a good orchestra
3. That everyone would be responsible for their pets.

Jessica12345
04-23-2003, 07:10 PM
hmm... just three? lol this should be fun;)

1: open up a bird rescue organazation in the big field next to my house. :)

2: a million dollars to donate to the spca....

3: mm... ill have to think on it:D :p

Rocky'smomma
04-23-2003, 07:21 PM
1. That I could hear better,,I have a hearing deficiency(sp?)
2. Peace in the world
3. That my kids have a long happy healthy life ahead of them!

marysmerrycats
04-23-2003, 07:30 PM
Uabassoon
I like your 3rd wish!

HoRsELUvR
04-24-2003, 08:07 AM
1.that there were no bad people.

2.that i had some horses that i could keep at my house

3.10 million dollars for me,charities,and my pets

wolf_Q
04-24-2003, 09:18 AM
1. Guess this is selfish but I wish I was one of those people that could eat whatever they wanted and not gain an ounce....I have a friend like that...it's so frustrating

2. Have some money. A bonus if the money came from me being a professional artist. ;) Not necessarily rich, but It would just be great to be able to have a nice house, yard, and well...if I wanted to take a little trip (say to meet PTers ;) ) I could, without being broke. *sigh* Also with this money I'd open a Dog Daycare/boarding/grooming/etc. facility. Of course this would also involve MORE PETS! :D

3. I'm still contemplating the 3rd wish...probably that me, my family, friends, pets etc. will all be healthy...

*LabLoverKEB*
04-25-2003, 01:35 PM
1. World Peace
2. Make Dance Team
3. Get a puppy