PDA

View Full Version : Sad day in the family

Teaps
04-22-2003, 04:01 PM
I just found this site today and I admire all of your joy for animals. I love pets and I would have more if my mom wwould oly allow it. Last summer, My dog Chicklet (Collie/Black Lab cross) had to be put down because she had major arthritis. She lived a VERY good and healthy 13 years and the family really misses her, Even though i'm 17, I still cry myself to sleep and have a shrine of this beautiful dog of ours! I will show pictures when i get home!

Uabassoon
04-22-2003, 04:04 PM
I understand how hard it is to lose a pet, this summer my cat Zasper passed away, and I still miss her so much. But over time I've healed I still miss her, but I'm not as sad anymore, now I'm able to think about her and all the good times we had together and how happy I was when I had her.

And btw Welcome to Pet Talk!!!!

primabella
04-22-2003, 04:11 PM
I am so sorry about your loss. I am sure you did what was best for him. Take care and welcome to Pet Talk :)

aly
04-22-2003, 05:35 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I often find myself crying over my Rainbow Bridge pets too :( Its too bad your mom won't let you get another animal. You're 17, will you be moving out to college soon? Maybe you can get a fishie or something :)

Welcome to Pet Talk!

Fuzzy317
04-22-2003, 06:37 PM
I am sorry for your loss. You will always had fond memories of her.

Welcome to Pet Talk !

GoldenRetrLuver
04-22-2003, 06:40 PM
Im sorry for your loss:( Im sure Chicklet lived a long and happy life!:) BTW welcome to pet talk! Daisy and Molly say hi!:) :D ;)

Cisco's Mom
04-22-2003, 08:23 PM
I'm so sorry you had to let go of your beautiful companion. I also had to go thru the loss of fur babies and you will never forget them. One day you will have another pet to shower with your love. So Chin up!:)
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!:eek:

SnowballPuppieDog
04-22-2003, 08:32 PM
:( i am sorry for your loss...... i know how you feel.... well actually i dont but i am soo sorry. :( but all you need to do if think of all the good thimes and you may feel better and i hope it puts a smile on your face.....:D well i hope he RIP..... and i am very sorry

Jessica12345
04-22-2003, 09:07 PM
aww... Im so sorry for your loss:( She knows she was loved though, and lived a good life. Now she is healthy as ever, playing on the RB with her new friends. Again im very sorry to hear about this.:( May she R.I.P.

take care, Jessica

p.s. a warm welcome to PT!