PDA

View Full Version : Kayann...so U love Pitt bulls, me too

Iditarodfan
08-07-2001, 12:01 AM
Hey, Kayann, the day "Maggie Mae" the Pitt Bull was DOTD everyone posting wondered where you were? I gather you like Pitt Bulls. You & I haven't met yet, so let me introduce myself. I'm Iditarodfan-Bea and I too, like Pitts. We recently rescued a beautiful Pitt & I'd love to share his wonderful pictures with you, BUT I have No idea who you are? Someone help me out, please. :confused:

KayAnn
08-07-2001, 01:06 AM
Well, i used to be BaSim.. but noe i lost my password AGAIN! Anyhow, I am in complete LOVE with Pit Bulls. I have a pit bull gsd mix, Simba.. if you already dont know him from his fame on k-9 Komedy, and he has quite fame here on the boards. YES i want to see pics NOW!!!! The reason i did not post on Today's Dog is because i could nto figure out my password. right after i post here i will send my words to today's BEAUTIFUL dog. I was telling my mom as i was looking her today, that i fell in love... and she says with who, and i said.. a dog. ;)

Iditarodfan
08-07-2001, 08:42 AM
Glad to meet you KayAnn & Simba. :) Thanks for answering my post. So you love Pitt Bulls?! :D Well, have I got pics of Pitts for you. You say you used to be BaSim. :confused: Don't worry about the password thing. Just wait till your 50+ and see how much you forget! ;) Well, now I'm going to email you and Simba. These Pitts well be NO WAY as beautiful, as the wonder dog Simba! :D Happy Trails, Iditarodfan-Bea